CHAPTER 23

GULF POV:

After seeing the photo posted in our university page i got a lot of questions from my classmate and other people around me. I need to deal with this after our class finish. My friends are shocked when i told them that there's nothing going on with me and Bright. What made Saint and Mild more shocked is i already told them that I'm in relationship with Mew.

Our class ended and I saw Mew is waiting for me outside. I can see his worried face. I run from him, i just want to cry. He hugged me tight while saying "It's going to be alright baby, we'll fix this." I feel safe when he said that to me. He's not angry instead he's worried.

I saw Mild and Saint smirking at me while i'm hugging Mew. "So lovey dovey huh" Mild teased me. After that we proceed to our dorm with Mew. We need to know whose behind the scandalous photo of me and bright. Mew also asked Bright to come over.

We discussed to what we need to do. We need to identify the real owner of the account who've posted the picture. Mew suspected Mint since she knows that Mew likes me. She might come up to the idea to break us apart by capturing the kissing scenario at the park. I read some comments that i'm slut or whore. It really hurts me. Mew told Bright to post clarification to clean up the mess.

While we are waiting at the dorm. Anne called Mew saying that she saw the post. He even asked Mew if he's okay. Mew put the phone in a loud speaker while talking to her.

"Why did Gulf did that to you Mew? I thought he loves you, so slutty" Anne said we're shocked upon hearing those words from her.

"What did you say Anne?" Mew asked still in calm voice.

"Maybe you should ditch that Gulf bitch Mew, He even kissed and hugged other guy at the park." She said.

I thought something, How did she knows that there's a hugging scenario there? Eh only the kissing picture has been posted. I'm getting suspicious about Anne.

"No, Anne. He already told me that bright kissed him after that incident that's why i knew it." Mew said.

"How loyal, gotta go Mew" She bid good bye and hang up the phone call.

After that I and Bright look at each other. We knew it. It's Anne. How did she even knows that bright also hugged me.

"Love, I think we knew whose behind that photo." I said.

"Who?" Curious Mew asked.

"It's Anne" Me and Bright said.

"And why she is?" Mew asked still confused.

"Look bro, the photo posted in the university is the one i was kissing Gulf but a while ago Anne told you that i hugged him too. So did you get it? How did she knows that kind of thing if she's not in the actual scenario. There's no photo posted that we're hugging" Bright Explained.

"Ohhhh!!! I get it! I will talk to that bitch personally" Mew said in angry tone and still in shocked. I'm getting dizzy and sleepy at the same time that's why i leave them at the living room to take a nap.

MEW POV:

I didn't came up to my mind that Anne can do this. I will asked her to delete the photo she posted. He came up to that idea huh. I called her number and said that we need to talked.

I'm at the cafe now. I waited for 15 minutes and there i saw Anne walking with a big smile in her face.

"Hi Mew, why do you want to see me?" she smiled like an angel but she's evil deep inside. I asked her to sit down while the waiter arrived with my orders.

"I already order you food" I said

"How sweet, thank you Mew. I'm sad for you since Gulf cheated on you. How dare he do that to you" She said. Just wow. Gulf cheated on me?

"I will cut around the bush Anne, I knew it. I know that you're the one who've posted the photo in the university page." I said in angry tone.

"What? I didn't do that for pete sake Mew" She denied it. 

"Well you're not that smart, you even confessed it to me awhile ago while you're calling. You even said to me that they are kissing and hugging. But where's the hugging photo? Did you saw it? Or you're in the actual place."

"I'm sorry Mew, I did that because i thought Gulf cheated on you. He doesn't deserve you." She confessed.

"Sorry that i ruined you're plan Anne. After that incident with Bright and Gulf. My baby is too loyal he even called me immediately after that to let me know. So please! stop this and delete that photo before i did something to you" with that i left him staring blankly.

I came back to Gulf dorm after that. I saw  Saint and Mild going to somewhere. They just asks me to go to room cause my baby is still sleeping.

I arrived at their room and saw my baby is sleeping soundly. I put the food i bought for him in the table and came to lay beside him. I hugged him at the back. He didn't move. He's really in the deep sleep. I kissed his nape, he's smell like a baby powder. How lucky i am with Gulf. After some minute i saw him moving but he just moved to came closer and hugged me tightly while his snipping my scent. I really love this moment. We stay in this position til i fell asleep too. 

_______________________________________
Vote and Leave your comments i want to know your thoughts. Thank you!✨🤍