CHAPTER 17

MEW POV:

I saw Gulf awhile ago with his friends and zee. I'm still holding in a small chance that  he will come to me and accept me again. But he didn't even bother to ask or talk to me. I continue eating with Mean, Tul and Anne. Yes, Anne will always with me since the day i invited her in the condo. I know she is kind and beautiful and not totally bitchy unlike Mint. Speaking of Mint she still texting me. A lot of girl keep asking me to date them i just said yes. Ofcourse who am i to decline those offers. And currently i'm with Anne. She's always there tried to lighten up the mood whenever i feel sad, or thinking those sad memories with Gulf. I know she likes me alot even cooks for me and accompany me everytime. Should i start to like her too? Or i just want to do this since she always nice to me? I still not get over with Gulf. But the chance of getting back to each other is 1% only. He dumped me at the first place when i'm ready to commit myself to him, when i'm ready to trust and love fully. Okay stop this nonsense, i will focus to those people whose always beside me whenever i need someone at my side. We just finish the lunch and I told Mean and Tul to head first to our class since i want to talk with Anne. Yes, with Anne only.

I asked Anne, and she said yes. We go to the library to talk since no one is there at this time, It's still lunch break. We arrived and even the librarian isn't there. Anne pulled me at the farthest corner side of library that no one can see if you didn't come closer. I started talking to her and thanked her since she always there whenever i'm down. I was shocked when she said that she likes me. I don't know if i should accept this admiration. She kissed me, my eyes widened in that sudden action of her. But i heard the door opened and someone is there. We still kissing each other when i saw the familiar figure, It's Gulf. He come closer and i know he saw us in this position. Suddenly he look at me closer, our eyes met. But i didn't bother him and i just deepened the kiss with Anne, Oh she's even moaning here in the library. I look at gulf's way and i saw him walking away. I feel bad, I just want to hurt him too the way he hurt me. But why i'm feeling sad for him. I saw his eyes and it's really confuse and sad. After that, I continue to talk with Anne. I said that i might court her. She's really happy that even hugged me. But inside my head, i just want to hurt Gulf. I want him to feel the way, i feel before. We headed back to the classroom when the librarian arrived.

GULF POV:

I arrived at the classroom and i just said to our professor that i will get back at the library after class since the librarian was not there. I sit immediately and I know Saint and Mild notice my sad face. But i just said that it's nothing. The class continue with the discussion and it's ended with an assignment. After that i headed first to library to return the book that our professor ask. I walk fast after that cause the scene earlier is still fresh. I can see Mew and A girl kissing in my mind.

We arrived at the dorm as usual we ate together and i shower first before Saint and Mild. I was thinking that i want to keep myself busy to forget unwanted memories. After taking the shower i answer all the assignment and when i'm searching online i visit my IG and i saw a familiar face on my timeline it's Anne and what makes me cry is a picture of him and Mew kissing in the park.  Is she Mew's new girlfriend? I can't stop thinking, i feel hurt and jealousy at the same time. How dare he got a new girlfriend in a short time. A week ago he's broken and now inlove again? I fall asleep while crying.