SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

✨GULF POV✨

I locked our room and started to cry in bed. I don't know what's wrong with me but i didn't want Mew to cummed inside me. I don't want to be pregnant again. I'm still looking forward for more modelling job. I really love what i'm doing right now. But part of me is sad because i can't give what's my husband wants. I know i disappoint him.

I need to prepare myself again for pregnancy. I want to give mew happiness he deserves. But right now, i want to save first for our needs, bills and everything. I don't want him to pay all the expenses here in the house. I feel useless everytime i tried to pay for our bills. He always declined my offer for share. That's why i promised to myself that i need to save more money first before getting pregnant again. I need to provide too for my babies. I need the modelling job since it pays me high that i can save enough money.

After thinking and crying my heart out, i proceed to my twins room. I will check them first before getting ready for our late lunch.

I slowly twisted the door knob, i don't want to make noise which can awake them. I open the room but the light is dim. I can't fully see them. But before i open the light, i heard a muffle sounds and then i noticed that Mew is here. He is sitting in the floor while he's head is on the bed of my sleeping twins. It's too quiet here but i can hear him crying. I feel some pain in my chest. I can't bear to hear and saw him at this state. He's my weakness, i feel my heart is being crashed. I also feel guilty because i know that i am the reason why he's crying.

I need to comfort him and apologize to what i did. I slowly walk and sit behind him. I hugged Mew from the back. I can feel that he is shocked.

✨MEW POV✨

I go to my babies room. I feel bad for myself. I can't think any reason why gulf hate the idea of getting pregnant again. Maybe i'm useless for him? or i can't give the satisfaction he wants. I sat in the floor while i'm watching my babies sleeping while making small snores. I really love them. I can give everything i have to them. I will cherish and love this two angels with all my heart. They are my treasure. I want to have more babies. If i grow old , i want them to love and at my side always. I want to feel love, the love i didn't feel with my parents. I don't have siblings to. I left alone and my parents are always busy.

I started to cry, the moment i remember that i used to left alone in the house while my parents is in their work. I even ask them if i can get a siblings. But i know they didn't love each other. It's just an arrange marriage between two people because of business. This made me think that i'm only mistake for them. They didn't give me love and care like other parents give to their child.

I wanted to give everything to Nat and Alex. They deserves everything. Love, Care, Things they want and needs. I will show them that i can be better parents. I really love Gulf with all my heart. He is the best things that happened in my life. He fulfill my wish to have a complete happy family. But right now i don't know if he still loves me the same. Maybe he is tired of me? Because i'm always at work and didn't give him enough attention. I work for them, i don't want him to work too much in his coffee shop or modelling. I can provide everything he needs. I want him just to stay at home and take care of our babies.

After a few moments of crying, i feel a warm hugged from my back. I can smell my baby gulf. I want his comfort. I really love it. He made me face him. He wipe my tears and kissed me at my forehead.

"Love, i'm sorry for what i've done. Please don't cry. I'm not use to see you like this" Gulf said while facing me. I can feel that he is worried.

"I'm sorry too baby for cumming inside you. I know you didn't want to be pregnant again. For now let's take care of our babies. If you don't want to have sex with me. It's okay, but i always need your hug and kisses." I replied to Gulf.

He just smile at me and hugged me again. And this time he is crying too. I think i need to be contented with Alex and Nat right now. But i know part of me wants to have babies again. I really love Gulf, i will just follow what he wants.

✨GULF POV✨

After we cried in the twin's bedroom. I proceed to kitchen to prepare for our late lunch. Mew follow me while carrying the twins.

We started to eat our lunch and still i can see the swollen eyes of my husband. I just shrugged it off and continue to eat. Today is saturday and i need to buy the grocery stocks since our fridge is almost empty. I need to buy milk and diaper for our babies. Of course i will do shopping with them.

After an hour we are all ready to do grocery shopping. My twins are wearing same design of clothes. They look so cute. I want to pinch those chubby cheeks but knowing their dad, he will get mad at me. He is possessive with our babies.

I carried my two babies at the back seat of the car since Mew is the one who will drive for us. Our driver is so handsome and smells good. I'm so whipped. I hugged my two babies here.

After a 30 minutes drive, we arrived here at the BKK Mall. Mew carried our babies while i'm at his side. We look like a happy family. I can see some of the people here is staring at us. We go to the grocery section first, We badly need to buy what's on the list, specially the milk and diapers of our babies.

Almost an hour passed, we still here choosing what to buy and our two babies are enjoying riding the cart while, mew is busy pushing them. They are laughing and giggling. I feel home and i really love seeing them happy.

We stopped in the diaper section, i need to buy bulk of it. Mew, Nat and Alex are on the side. Maybe they are tired now. I need to finish putting all of this in the cart.

A minutes after Mew handed me our babies and he pushed the cart in the counter. He just ask me to wait in the side. I know what he's doing. He don't even want me to pay for our groceries. Again i feel useless. I want to buy those milk and diapers for my babies using my hard earned money.

We arrived at home at exact 5pm, i feel tired. Alex and Nat are sleeping now. Mew carried the groceries and put it in the kitchen counter.

"Baby, let's talk" Mew said.

✨MEW POV✨

I want to talk to Gulf since he looks sad again, i need to clear things to avoid arguments.

"Baby let's talk" I said.

"Ok" He replied.

We are here at the living room couch.

"Why are you looking sad now?" I ask him

"Mew, you know what i want right? I always want to pay for groceries or bills. But you always declined me. I always feel useless everytime you're the one paying the fees and everything. I want to share too" He look down while saying this to me. There's nothing wrong if i'm the only one paying for fees here since i'm the husband and father i need to provide for them.

"Baby, you're not useless. I just want to provide everything for you and our babies. You don't need to share fees with me. I can pay all of it, that's the reason why i work hard. I want you to relax and stay at home with our babies. You don't need to work too. Just stay by our side is enough for me. You are my support system, having you in my side is enough for me to go on."

"But Mew-- i want to prove you that i can help you too. I want to save money for our family, for our babies."

"Didn't i earned enough baby? I can provide everything for you. Tell me what you want. I will get or buy it for you"

"But Love---"

"No buts and what ifs baby, you should stopped working in part modelling and just focus making me happy and our babies. You can still earn from your coffee shop."

"Let me think of it Love, I just really love modelling. It's hard for me to quit now. Didn't i make you happy even though i'm busy with work?"

"No, you always make me happy baby. It's more than enough. But i want all of your attention to me" I replied to Gulf. He just nodded. We stopped talking with this topic and i hugged him right away. I don't want more arguments with him. I'm not used to it. For now i need to focus in my babies and job. I need to finish every task before the modelling schedule of Gulf for Underwear and Boxer modelling job.