CHAPTER 5

It's weekend, Gulf is the only one left in dorm since Mild and Saint need to attend their personal matters. Gulf is too boring that he's thinking what to do just to kill the time. He already done with his school works. He also done cooking for his lunch but he's not hungry yet.

"Arrrrggghhh I miss Mew, How i wish i can call him to come over here to accompany me" Gulf thought.

Yes he badly wants to asks Mew's time and attention. But as fas as he remember that Mew is busy with his girlfriend. I'm his boyfriend too! but i don't have the right to order him around.

Gulf is clouded with his thought when his phone rings. And yes, it is an answered prayer. It's Mew who was calling him.

"Hi Gulf"
"Hello Mew, why did you call?"
"Hmp... are you at you're dorm?"
"Yes, why?"
"Can i come over?"
"But why?"
"I just miss you"

Oh common! this gulf's weakness.

"Yes, you can come"
"Okay see you baby"
"Bye, take care"

After that Gulf hang-up the call and proceed to her closet to get clothes and he needs to take a shower first. He badly want to look presentable and gorgeous at Mew's eyes. Wow! Gulf this is unbelievable. He just smile at his self.

After taking shower , he quickly dry his hair. and put some lotion on his skin. He just smiling like an idiot.

GULF POV:

A few minutes later i can hear the door knock. I know it was Mew!!! I'm excited Arrgghh. I quickly run to open the door but to my surprise it was Bright standing in front of the door, holding some piece of cake.

"Hi Bright, Why are you here?" I asked him with a forced smile because i didn't expect him here.

"Hello Gulf, I just moved here yesterday and I just saw Mild and Saint here. They told me that you three staying together".

"Ahhh Ok, so you're dorm is here also" I just just scratched the back of my head. I'm shy.

"And here's some cake, my mom baked it for me and told me to share it with my friends"
Bright handed the piece of cakes.

"Your mom is thoughful Phi, thank you"

"Yay! don't call me Phi, Gulf"

"Okay Bright is it."

We both laughed together. When we saw Mew walking towards us. And i can see those stares can kill. Oh no! So i dismissed bright and told him that we can talk other time because i can sense that Mew is angry.

MEW POV:

I arrived at Gulf's place. I bring him a pasta, pizza, chicken and some beer. I want to have a quality time with my baby since Mint and I are not good right now. I need someone to talk with. So a while ago i called Gulf since it's weekend and i know he only stays at dorm.

I arrived at the 2nd floor of the dormitory, I was walking when i saw that Bright Guy and Gulf talking and laughing. Ohhh how sweet! I just give them an annoyed look. What he's doing here? But before i reached the door, Gulf dismissed that guy and i saw him enter the room besides Gulf.

"You're here" Gulf said
"Yes, did i disturb your heart to heart talk with that guy"
"No, he just moved here and gave me this cake."
"Just throw the cakes. I bought you the food here" I showed him the food i ordered and some beer.

"No, I just put it in ref. It's Mild favorite Matcha flavored cake"

"Okay"
"Come in, Mew"

He invited me to come in at their room. The room looks clean. I sit at the living room area where there's a small table and TV. I was looking for Gulf since he go to kitchen to get some plates. I followed him i saw him washing his hand with some kind of red thing. Oh is it blood? I rushed towards him and asked him if what's happened and is he okay.

"Hey Gulf what happened? why there's a blood in your hand, Are you okay?" I worriedly asked him while i handed my plain white handkerchief to dry his hand.

"Hmp.. I accidentally cut myself when i was cutting the orange"

"Ohhh you should ask me to help you, here let me dry it first and i will get the first aid kit, but wait do you have first aid kit?"

"Yes we have, you can see it on the cabinet area near the table" he pointed it on the direction where it is.

I rushly get the first aid kit and get some ointment and bandages to cover gulf's wound. After a few moment it's done and i already covered the wounds. Gulf just looked at me. I kissed his hand, and he's shocked. He quickly move his hand from me.

We both proceed to living room and i help him get the plates and i'm the one who finished preparing the orange juice he wants.