CHAPTER 22

MEW POV:

"Love, Bright kissed me" upon hearing those words from my baby. My world stopped. How dare you to kissed my boyfriend. I'm angry but not in Gulf but with Bright. I knew it that he likes Gulf. This is too much!

"Baby, I will come to you. Just wait me okay? Don't cry na" I said to calm him down. I was worried for my baby too. I quickly change my clothes and drive back to his dorm. While on the way i can't stop myself from thinking. I will kill you Bright.

After 30 minutes I arrived at their dorm. I knocked the door and my baby opens it with those puffy eyes. Looks like he cried a lot. I hugged him immediately.

"Baby, I'm here na" I kissed his cheeks to calm him.

Then he tell me the whole story. So I'm right that Bright has feelings for him. But why did he kissed and hugged him forcefully and on the park which is public place. I can't control my anger. He deserve my punch. I stand and i know that he's living here beside their room. I knocked his door few times and he opened it. I punched him as he open the door.

"How dare you to kissed my boyfriend" I was really angry at this state.

"I'm sorry bro, I'm sorry Gulf." He said while looking at my baby. I was about to punch him again but Gulf stops me.

"Please Mew stop it na~ Don't hurt him" He said.

"I'm very sorry Gulf, Please forgive me" Bright said but i ask my baby to go inside his room.

"This will be the first and last time that you will did kind of things to him. Stay away from him." I walk out and go to my baby.

"Are you okay now? I already punched him." I said while caressing his face. But he stand and go to the comfort room to gargle. After that he stared at me.

"Love can you kiss me to remove those bad memories, I only want you to kiss me everytime" Gulf said.

Then i did. I hungrily kissed him. I devour his lips, I sucked it. He moaned. I want to erase those trauma from his head. No one will hurt him. After that he hugged me tightly while saying I love you.

"Love, please don't mention this to Saint and Mild. I don't want them to worry." He asked and I just nodded. After that we cuddle at his bed while singing his favorite song. A few minutes he fall asleep. My baby angel, you deserve happiness. I can't kill those people who want to harm you. I promise that i will protect and make you feel love. I kissed his forehead and fall asleep too.

GULF POV:

It's already Monday and we have a class. I wake up early to prepare breakfast for Mild and Saint. I miss this two bitches. We barely bond since they always stay at their boyfriend's place. Well this time i can do that too. But i can still remember the event yesterday. I'm still sad knowing that Bright can do that to me. I'm happy also because Mew is there to depend and protect me.

I finished cooking the breakfast and i take a shower first. After that i wake up Saint and Mild who was still in their dreamland. They are both happy that i cooked for them.

We're here at our classroom. I can't stop myself from smiling. I will tell them later that Mew and I are boyfriends. I'm really happy. But before our class starts, I heard some of my classmates are talking and at the same time looking at me. Then i heard Mild. "OMG!!! Gulf there's a photo of you and Bright kissing on the park." He handed me the phone and I saw it posted in our school page.