CHAPTER 34

GULF POV:

It's almost 10pm and Mew still not here beside me. I feel hungry since when Mom and Dad left i decided to take a nap that turns to sleep. I want to go in the kitchen to get foods and to check if they are still drinking in the living room.

I walk slowly since i feel heavy today and still sleepy. While walking i can hear that they are still talking and laughing as if they don't want to end that drinking session. I go to the living room first since i'm curious what's their topic that Mild even screaming and shouting.

I arrived at the living room and saw Saint is knocked down sleeping in the couch while he's hugging Zee. They look at my direction while smiling at me.

"Still not finish drinking?" I asked them

"We're done love, we're just talking about our childhood experience." Mew answered me, i know that he's drunk in this moment. He keeps clinging his arm on my waist. 

"Ah okay, I'll just find food in the kitchen since i'm hungry. After this i will help you cleaning up the mess. And if you want you can sleep here there's also extra bed that you can used here." I offered them since two of my bestfriend are really drunk.

"Baby, Let me go with you in the kitchen." Mew said

I let them finish their chit chat there while i go to kitchen to grab dinner. Mew accompany me. He's so clingy when he is drunk. I look something to eat in fridge. I found a left over lasagna and mojos. I will just re-heat this since i'm not in the mood to cook. While i was putting the lasagna in oven, Mew hugged me from the back then he started to kiss my nape. I can feel the tingling sensation.

"Love, stop! you're drunk" I said in my normal voice and he stopped immediately. I don't know if i should feel guilty since i saw him pouting.

"Aww you don't want me to hug you because i smell alcohol" This made me feel more guilty.

"That's not it love. I'm just hungry and i badly want to eat na." I said to him and faced him to hugged his broad shoulder and body. He tapped my back. I broke our hug and steal a peck on his lips. I saw him smiling. He was about to kiss me back but i heard the oven timer click.

"Let me eat first love then i will help you to clean up the mess and we will sleep na."  I get my lasagna and sit at the chair. He put my favorite Lychee Flavored juice in the glass. I keep eating while i saw him staring at me. I don't know what he's thinking. After 10 minutes i finished my food. I stand up and there he is my clingy boyfriend. He snake his arm on my waist.

We proceed to living and saw them that they are starting to clean up the mess. Mild is busy collecting all the beer cans and bottles. While Bright and Boat are picking up the plates and utensils. I saw Zee walking towards us with the vacuum. I don't know if they are really drunk but look at them still cleaning.

"Okay, just stop guys. I will clean it up. You can use the bathroom to wash up. Please Zee assist Saint." I said and grab the vacuum. I started to clean and my boyfriend helps me too. After half an hour, we're finished. We sat down in the couch. I feel tired. I can feel some pain in my tummy.

"Guys you can sleep here in the couch, Saint and Mild will sleep in the spare bed. Just drive back home tomorrow since it's past 11pm and you're drunk."

I saw Bright, Boat and Zee settle their body in the couch. While I ask Mew to help Saint and Mild to settle in the spare bed.

"Good night Guys" they didn't answer me back but i heard their snores. Okay! It's settle then. I just need to assist my boyfriend here. We walked through our room.

"Love just take a shower and drink this water to sober up." I handed him the bottle of water.

"Okay baby" He said and rushed in the bath room. While he's taking the shower. I prepare his boxer short since he didn't sleep with shirt. I also get the towel to dry him. After 10 minutes i heard the door opened. I'm here sitting at the edge of bed.

"Wait love, don't walk naked inside the room" i saw him walking towards my direction without any clothes and his body is dripping with water.

I close my eyes. I'm shy. I throw the towel and the boxer without looking  at him.

"Just dry yourself and put the boxer so we can sleep na" I said but i heard his footsteps walking towards me.

"Dry me" Mew handed me the towel. I didn't move since he's standing in front of me naked while i covered my eyes.

"Don't be shy my baby, i know you want this body"  then a few seconds i can smell the minty breath of him and whispered in my ear

"-and you love to my Dick"

I opened my eyes and slapped his chest.

"Don't tease me love" I said to him. He grab the towel and dry his self. A few moments later. He came near me and kneel. I was shocked. He started to kiss me in slow motion. Oh goodness! He's really horny.

"I want you baby-" He didn't even wait for my answer but he lain my back on the bed while he's on the top of me naked.

"You don't need to move baby, I will pleasure you tonight" He smirked. Goodluck to my hole!

He started to kiss me again. From my lips to neck then using his hand he keeps rubbing my nipples. A few moments after he like a child who was hungry for mom's milk. He sucked and licked my nipples. From left to right. I grab his hair. This is too much pleasure. I moaned but i controlled it since our friends are in the living room.

"Baby, I will prepare you" Mew start scissoring my hole from one finger to three. He keeps hitting my sweet spot. I can stop moaning. I love it! After a minute he removed his fingers.

"Are you okay love, Can i enter you now?" Mew asked me. I know he wants me now. I just nod to him.

Without wasting time. He put my legs on his shoulder and position his self in my entrance. I saw his monstrous dick standing strong and long. Goodness! This will wrecked my hole. A few seconds i feel the tip of his dick in my entrance, and oh goodness! He immediately push his dick inside me without any warning. I can feel my tear flowing. It's hurts.

"I'm sorry baby, but can i move na?" How dare you to ask me this Mew. I just nod to him. He didn't waste time from slow to very fast movement he keep thrusting me. I rolled my eyes in pleasure. I moaned loudly without hesitation since this is too much. Mew keeps hitting my sweet gland. Suddenly i feel a warm liquid dripping in my hole. He cummed inside me. This is tiring. A few minutes later my boyfriend passed out due to this activity. I help him lay on comfortable position in the bed. I used his arm as my pillow. We sleep peacefully even though i feel sore down there.