CHAPTER 21

GULF POV:

It's sunday evening, i still want to stay at Mew's condo but tomorrow we have a class and i need to finish our assignment. Mew take me home. I was really happy since the day Mew ask me to be his boyfriend he always show his love towards me. We arrived at our dorm. But before i open the car door. Mew kissed and hugged me. I was shocked. This horny guy! He loves kissing me. After that he accompany me until the dorm entrance, there i saw Bright standing and looking at us. Mew kissed me again before he left. I invited him at my room but he declined it since i also saw someone is waiting for me.

BRIGHT POV:
After hearing from Mild that Gulf is on the way here. I waited for him at dorm entrance. But what makes me annoyed is that i saw him again with Mew and they are very clingy with each other. Mew's hand are on his waist. They are smiling widely. Gulf saw me that i was standing here and looking at them. Mew kissed him before he left. I feel hurt and jealousy. I want Gulf. He walking towards my direction looking happy.

"Gulf can we talk?" I asked him

"Sure, wait let me put my things first at the room" He said and run towards their room.
After a few minutes he came back with keys and wallet on his hand.

"Where do you want us talk Bright?" He smiled at me.

"Let's take a walk on the Park" I said.

We stopped at the Park bench and sit there. I want to say my feelings to him. I know that he loves Mew but i love him too. I'm always there whenever he needs someone.

"What do you want to talk Phi?" He asked me.

"Ahmmm... I just want to talk what's your relation now with Mew? Why did he kissed you? Are both of you good now?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Yes Phi, He asked me to be his boyfriend yesterday. I was so happy since we already fixed our issues." He looks so happy.

"And did you say yes to him?" I asked again.

"Why not phi? You know that i really love and want him from the beginning. I can't imagine my life without him." He replied happily.

"But i also love you Gulf." I confessed. He is shocked i know.

"Phi, I'm sorry but i have Mew now. We're boyfriends".

"You can still break up with him Gulf, he doesn't deserve you. You always cry because of him." I said and stand near him. I hugged him but he push me away. I tried again but still he keep pushing me.

"Please phi, let me love the person i want. I know that you're hurt but i didn't mean it." Gulf said but i can't accept it. After all i I've done for him. I hold his face, forcefully kissed him. But he cried. I made him cry and he slap me, he left me alone here before i can say sorry. He run away.

SOMEONE'S POV:

Nice shots! [ while looking at the phone with Gulf and Bright kissing at the park.] I can ruin someone's happiness.

GULF POV:
I was shocked with Bright's confession. I thought it was brotherly love since he always there for me. But what made me more shock is he forcefully kissed me. I cried after that and run back to my dorm room. I don't know if i will say this to Mew that Bright kissed me. I don't want to lie to him. So i called him while crying.

"Love, Bright kissed me" I said upon Mew's answered my call.