CHAPTER 40 - END

GULF POV:

It's been 3 months since Mew proposed to me. I'm so happy to know that he want to spend his life with me. This is what my dream, to start a family with him. I still feel in the cloud nine. I remember the night he proposed to me.

Flashback...

After their friends left the house the day they visit him. Gulf proceed to their bedroom since he knows the twins is peacefully sleeping. He just waited for Mew to finish taking a shower.

"Hey, baby i'm happy that you enjoyed your day with your friends." Mew said with the towel on his waist. He smells so good. Gulf thought.

"Love...uhm" Gulf cannot complete his sentence. He wants to ask Mew to make love with him.

"What is it?" Mew asked

"Can you we have sex?" Gulf said

"You really want it baby?" Gulf just nodded at him.

The next thing they knew is they are both naked in the bed. They started from kissing. Mew looks like a monster eating his delicious Meal. He keep biting Gulf's nipple. It feels wet. Gulf can't contain the pleasure. He keeps moaning under Mew's body crushing him. Mew prepare Gulf's hole. He fingered it and when it's ready he entered him. Gulf moaned loudly cause after a month without sex. He feels pain and pleasure at the same time. Mew keeps saying that his hole is tight. He keep thrusting until they came. After 3 rounds. They are tired. Gulf is about to sleep when Mew asked him...

"Baby..."

"Uhmm...?"

Mew get the box with ring inside at the side table. He opened it and

"Will you spend your lifetime with me?" Mew asked him straight.

Gulf cannot explain his happiness. He doesn't know what exactly he feels.

"Ofcourse, Love" He answered while he started to cry.

"Baby, please don't cry" Mew put the ring on Gulf's finger and sealed it with a kiss.

That night they made love again after the proposal. Gulf feels like he is at the cloud nine. He will spend his life with his crush. He even have a babies with him. He can't contain his happiness.

End of Flashblack

MEW POV:

Today is my graduation day, I'm excited since all the hard work will pay off. I'm excited to work since i need to save money for our wedding. I want to make it memorable for my beloved baby. He came in my life then everything change for the better. I feel love. When i remembered the days that i used to sleep with random guys or ladies. I feel asshole. I just shrugged it off. I want to forget it and start a new life with Gulf and my two angels. We're also planning to have more babies soon after the wedding. He agreed with that since he is always needy. Every night we made love but we make sure that our babies are peacefully sleeping.

Our graduation ceremony are done. Too many ladies and guys are asked to take a picture with me but i just keep saying No. I don't want Gulf to stress his self.

Then i saw Gulf with my babies walking towards me. Gulf's mom and dad are also here.

"Congratulations Love"
"Congratulations son"

They greeted me. I hold my babies with both of my arms they keep giggling. I'm happy to see these two little angels.

"Baby, where is my gift?" I'm just joking about the gift. But he came near me and kissed my lips. Ohhh he is not shy to kissed me in front of many people. Maybe most of them are curious why i have babies in my arms. But i just shrugged it off.

Then a few minutes Gulf whisper something to me that makes me blushed. Oh goodness!

"I will give your gift later at the bed. You can do what you want to me" then he smiled at me.

I'm excited to go home for my gift. After that we just eat at my favorite restaurant. Mom and Dad also gave me a watch as their gift for me. I'm so thankful to have them. 

THE END.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading this story. I know this is a little bit boring. But soon, i will published more detailed stories. You can suggest story prompt here.

Thank you for those who voted and leave comments in this story.

Special Chapter soon...

Happy MewGulfing Sunshines!✨
Just keep supporting and loving Mew & Gulf ☀️🌻

Finished June 22, 2022