CHAPTER 26

GULF POV:

I'm here in the living with this two bitches. We are watching BL series while munching the snacks my mom bought.

"Gulf, In what position Mew fucked you?" Saint asked. This bitch is really something.

"Why did you ask?" I'm shy to answer his question.

"Well, I also want to get pregnant. Zee also wants a baby. He even fucked me everytime i'm at his place but i didn't get pregnant. We already tried every positions. I even get fucked in stairs, bathroom, kitchen, and living room" Saint proudly said while blushing.

We laughed hard after hearing those words. This two horny bitches. Well i'm up for this topic.

"Did he came inside you?" I asked Saint

"Sometimes because he wants to release his cum in my face" Saint replied.

"So free facial" Mild said

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we laughed with that. I love this topic. I'm getting horny at the same time. I already texted mew but he's busy with his research.

"How about you Mild, what position did boat fucked you?" Saint asked.

"Doggy style bitch. I even barked." Mild said

OMG!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious.

"Why are you laughing bitches? Instead of moan he wants me to bark when i'm pleasure." Mild said.

"You look like a dog, Mild that's why boat wants you to bark." Saint replied.

"But his dick is very loooooongggggg, i even choked. I almost died the last time he fucked my mouth. I thought my cause of death will be Strangulation by long dick" Mild said and we laughed hard with this. Haysss i feel horny i want mew right now. I want his touch. After that dirty talk with the bitches we go straight to our room to rest. I called Mew.

"Hello love, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Hmp... I'm already done with the research, how about you baby?" Mew asked

"I'm hungry love" i replied.

"What do you want to eat?"

"You, I'm craving for you Mew" I said maybe this pregnancy add horny in my body.

"I knew it. HAHAHAHAHAHA! But i also want to eat you" Mew said.

"I will pick you up this weekend baby, you want to stay here in the condo right?" Mew asked and i just said yes.

"Then we will do a lot of activities this weekend." Mew said teasing me.

"Mew i have something to tell you too" I said.

"What is it baby? Tell me right now."

"I will tell you when i go there to your place."

"Okay baby."

I bid goodbye to Mew and i hung-up the call since i feel sleepy. I can't wait to see him. I want his cuddle and kisses.

WEEKENDS CAME

MEW POV:

It's already weekend. I will pick up Gulf to his place since he wants to spend his weekend here and he told me that he wants to tell something. I drive to his home early in the morning. I arrived at exact 8am and i knocked the door, but Mild opened it for me.

"Good morning where is Gulf?" I asked Mild.

"He's in the bathroom. Come in"

I waited in the living room while Saint invite me for breakfast, i declined it since we were going to eat at my condo. They both continue eating. While i was here waiting for my baby. 

After a minute i heard the bathroom dorm opened. I saw my baby looking pale and there's a tear in his eyes. Is he sick?

"Baby, Are you sick? Why you like pale?" He didn't even spare a glance at me but he look at Mild and Saint direction.

"I'm okay love, i just feel a little bit dizziness." He said.

"Okay baby, Get your things na. Let's go to my place." with that i help him put his clothes in his bag then i noticed he also bring other bag and i don't know what's inside of it.

We already have his things and We already bid goodbye to Saint and Mild.

At the car, my baby is sleeping. I don't know but he looks tired today. Maybe he is sick. I will buy him some meds later. I continue driving until we reach my condo. I wake up Gulf and help him carry his things.

Upon arriving my baby took a shower and i let him. While waiting for him. I already prepare our breakfast. I get his things and fix it. But the bag i saw earlier is secured. I opened it and saw some kinds of medicines and a powdered milk? Amp... Why did he need this too much medicines? I will ask him later. 

I saw my baby get out from the bathroom he smells good. He is wearing oversized shirt and a boxer? I don't know since i can only his white long legs in his shirt. Goodness! Why i am staring at his legs.

"You pervert, why are you staring at my legs?" Gulf said and laughed.

"You looks beautiful baby" I kissed his cheeks and he blushed. I invite him to eat the breakfast i prepared. It is the usual Pancake, Bacon, Egg and his favorite hot choco. I just get myself a black coffee since i really want it this days. We seated in the dining area and started to eat. But before he eat the food he stand up and rush in the comfort room. I saw him throw up. I tapped his back.

"Love, can you put your coffee away? I don't like the smell." He asked.

Huh? the coffee aroma is really good. He's acting weird.

"Okay baby" with that i help him to get up and i just waited for him while i throw my coffee in the sink.

We continue to eat the breakfast. I feel weird to what my baby acted in front of me. I washed the dishes. I let him to stay in the couch at the living room while i was cleaning the table.