Wan: Chaos 💥

"I can't believe you just left without greeting the others

"I can't believe you just left without greeting the others."

"You're not believing a lot of things lately, Naomi."

Since your first task as an official agent was to bring Dazai back to the agency, no time was wasted on greetings and formality between the agents.

Simply because you couldn't wait to see Dazai.

"Still, you should've said something instead of slipping in and out like a cat," Yosano suggested with a tone of disapproval.

"I would have if Fukuzawa-san didn't ask me to do things," you reasoned, trying to get past Yosano and Naomi to reach the lovely beans inside.

"Hi, I'm things," Dazai confidently introduced with a flashy pose behind you.

Naomi scoffed before she burst out into laughter while the doctor shook her head, black hair swaying from one side to the other.

Your face heated at the implications obviously understood by the two women, "no! I mean, yes but not the way you think."

"(Y/N)-chan! How could you lead me on like that?!" Dazai whined while the two ladies clicked their tongues in disapproval at your behaviour.

"Kunikida-kuuuuuun! I've been played by the love of my life!" Dazai started with the first act of his drama.

"Shut your mouth, asshole!"

"Lord have mercy," you mumbled to yourself, passing the ladies and into the office.

"(L/N)-san<3!" A harmonious greeting blew in your face— hearts, roses and all— from the three cutest pets in the agency: Atsushi, Kyoka and Kenji. Even though the doll didn't say much, she still stood with the two boys like an expectant kitten.

You almost squealed your head off as your hands flew to your lips in sheer awe.

A reprimanding should be in order to your long awaited return. The trio looked like orphaned babies awaiting the care of their negligent mother.

"I'm so sorry I took so long, my Darlings!" you gave in to the guilt and hugged all three of them with streams running down your eyes.

"Man, the agency was so quiet before she walked in," Ranpo yawned, finally awake from his hibernation to pull out the gummy snakes or worms from his nostrils.

You were having your award-winning sob story with the teenage trio while Tanizaki and Naomi watched with popcorn.

Yosano couldn't bother with theatrics and engaged in a conversation with Haruno.

Kunikida was too busy beating Dazai into oblivion for neglecting his work and being loud the moment he returned.

Finally, the president joined in on the mix restoring temporary order that instantly shattered the moment he left the agency.

And that was that.

The complete Armed Detective Agency.