A Dazai Morning

For the 57th time and day, you released a monstrous, dramatically expressed sigh

For the 57th time and day, you released a monstrous, dramatically expressed sigh. Then worked on composing yourself before placing a hand on the Agency's door.

A mighty warrior's cry was the first thing that reached your ears upon stepping into the place and before you knew it, a body in a trench coat was landing horizontally on the ground right before your feet.

Casually, you stated, "and good morning to you, Dazai-san."

If this was your first day, you might've hurried to his aid with worry all over your face.

But the last time you showed any concern, he was coughing heavily and smiling so tragically to the point you were truly convinced that the man might have had a concussion.

And to prove your point, he pointed at the ceiling and whispered, "look, a dead bird."

You.

You looked up.

You even asked, "where?"

Even though you weren't the target of Kunikida's violence, you questioned if you were the one with the concussion, now.

It wasn't even that funny.

But Dazai had to laugh and talk about it all day.

At that moment, you realised everyone in this God damned Agency is not worth your time. Though it goes without saying they're worth the cash for therapy.

"O' Angel of Yokohama, heed my desperate pleas for an ounce of mercy," the brunet called with his bandaged arm stretched out to you.

Sick of his crap, you simply walked over him and made your way towards Kunikida's desk to place the man's daily cup of coffee.

Since you and the Ideal Fanboy started off quite badly, the president thought it would be a good idea to deliver coffee to the blond man's desk every morning. Fukuzawa thought an excuse for communication would be born from the daily activity, but all you could do is greet Kunikida and receive a rigid nod in recognition.

Among everyone in the Agency, you could say that your relationship was the worst with Kunikida but not at all hopeless.

It'll come to shape eventually.

"Thank you," the man in question mumbled while lifting up his glasses and sliding into his seat.

It's not like making him coffee every morning is the hottest thing you're willing to do, but he better be thankful that there's sugar instead of salt in that cup.

After all, the president only ordered you to make the coffee not how to make it.

"What's that?" You pressed leaning in on him.

"Get lost."

"In my eyes," Dazai chimed in taking a hold of your hand and pulling you towards him.

This guy never gives up.

You thought you could handle him since Dazai seems to offer any beautiful woman a double suicide invitation, but lately his invitations and flirting has been leaning more on the touchy side. Your heart can only handle so much of the treatment.

It is a known fact this man is handsome and can get insanely adorable which makes it close to impossible to resist him. Honestly, you thanked whatever miracle that prevented you from jumping off a cliff with this Mad Man.

Cause girl, you were more than willing to get the first ticket out of Planet Agony.

"Can you imagine it?" Dazai whispered dreamily as you looked at him with no expression. "I'll be holding you in my arms like so..." He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards his body as his lips came close to your ear in order to whisper the rest of his fantasy. "Standing on top of the highest skyscraper while the sun sets into the horizon and we drop to the happiness that awaits us in the ever after."