Sex

Rays of sunlight infiltrated the dank room giving life and death to all the sentiments you had under the dark of night. The emotional revelation last night birthed lived with you the next morning while death was sentenced to all your attempts at masking long hidden feelings.

Last night's events were more physical than you'd like to admit and, unfortunately, seemed to be the only manifestation of emotions this day has brought life to. As for the regrets you so gravely led to light under the influence of alcohol, they didn't relish long enough on Earth for they were instantly buried deep under the soil by whispers, sighs, caresses and kisses.

You bit your lower lip at the vague memory.

Although, you distinctly remember the lock of lips initiated by you, the rest was nothing but Dazai obliging to the needs of an empty soul.

Nothing special.

It somehow aggravated you.

You came to the realisation that you're being led to a hellish end.

During your time in the agency, Dazai enticed you with every touch, gesture and word he made. His presence was that of a predator taking every step you backed away from. His auburn eyes enchanted you as they held yours captive and kept your thoughts circulating around him, all so he can make you utterly oblivious to the closing edge of falling.

As if his fantasy of dropping off the highest skyscraper was one Dazai planned to have you be the one to achieve it. Consequently, now that your feelings were rich with last night's events, it seemed he's becoming successful.

You sighed finding no comfort in confronting your emotional state and decided to finally sit up to greet the untidy room you were in. Unconsciously, you found yourself examining the room, hoping no one but yourself to be present.

The last thing you needed was facing Dazai while being physically and emotionally bare naked, so you proceeded to leave the warmth of the bed only to be struck by the pain originating from your thighs.

"Definitely don't want to remember," you whispered as heat rose to your cheeks.

Regardless of the restraining pain, you walked about in search of the scattered clothing and once you were fully dressed, you bolted out of the apartment as fast as your legs could go. In doing so, you were lucky enough to meet Dazai's neighbour, an old lady who was locking her apartment door and giving you a disapproving look.

If your face could get any redder, it'd explode right off the bat and you would be more than grateful in this situation.

"If you're going to visit that brat again," she pointed at Dazai's apartment, "I suggest you keep it down."

"I- I'm so sorry, ma'am!" you apologised bowing in shame.

"Listen here, lady. I don't wear my hearing aid when I sleep and, I'm telling you, I heard it all!"

At this point, your head was basically steaming as you apologised again, but the old lady didn't stick around long enough for your new batch of apologies as she went off muttering about manners and decency. You, in return, were now extremely eager to regain last night's 'indecency' since you knew you weren't the type of woman to scream off her lungs.

You were shy.

"What did you do, (Y/N)?" you mumbled to yourself grimly, carrying your weight on an empty street.

As though answering your question, a memory shined through the haze in your mind.

A flashback of one steamy moment played in high definition.

You were seated on Dazai's lap, lips glued to his in such a passionate way, you'd fail to express or re-enact. A hand held his bandaged neck while the other wrapped itself around his tie, pulling him towards you.

The sensation of his slithering warm hands making their way from your spine, your hips and finally groping your bottom firmly, placing the throb between your legs closer to his hardening member.

You can remember.

The position you were in on the sofa.

Then the bed.

And the sharp pain on your neck while your body experienced varying degrees of ecstasy.

"Let's bruise these thighs as a token..." Dazai breathed on your wet neck with a wicked smirk as his hand caressed your inner thigh.

You screeched like a dinosaur placing your hands on your reddening face.

"Oi, you startled my girlfriend!" A man yelled at you holding his resenting lover closer to him.

"I don't have time for you or your girlfriend," you squealed, jogging to the nearest reflecting surface.

Frantically, you pushed away the meddling hair, searching your neck for any marks and true to your memory, there was the evidence of your racy night.

It wasn't a dream.

Your jaw dropped at not one, but three hickeys on both sides of your neck and for a split minute, the sun was covered by the clouds, making your jaw drop even lower when your reflecting image disappeared.

When you were too busy checking your neck, a family gathered for lunch were staring weirdly at you on the other side of the window.

You honestly just wanted to die with embarrassment.