Wan: Wine And Whines 🍷

"Where you off to?" Dazai finally deemed to ask after following around from the agency's door to the store like a lost kitten

Today was the day the debt of a certain mafia executive was paid. Judging by his taste, you did your research and went off to buy the best wine as a present.

Along with his borrowed top.

"To meet someone," you answered the stretching beapole.

"Who?" the curious man asked mid-stretching.

"You remember the friend I told you about? The one that smokes? Or at least I think they do," you started gouging his memory.

Dazai thought for a second until his memory tinged at the time he was waiting outside your apartment when you came back with a weird outfit, reeking of cigarettes.

"So that's where we're going?"

You nodded, nearing a place all too familiar to Dazai.

"Your friend likes the rough neighborhoods, huh?"

"I wouldn't know about their preferences."

"Highly doubt your friendship, then~" the skeptical man sang under his breath.

Once you've reached the flat door, you turned to Dazai with a hushed whisper, "be polite."

Dazai frowned, anticipating the worst as your knuckles, lightly tapped on the door.

The worst answered by revealing a head of ginger and a sneer.

"Nakahara-san!" you called politely with a smile and before Chuuya could answer, his eyes landed on bulging auburns.

"Why the heck would you bring this asshole to my door?!"

"Why the heck would you bring me to this asshole's door?!"

You blinked innocently with an airy smile, "I wanted to thank you again for taking care of me that day."

"I told you it was fine, you didn't have to come for that. At least not with this idiot," Chuuya grumbled, ready to slam the door shut if it didn't mean being disrespectful to you.

"'At least not with me,' you say," Dazai repeated, his hand on the door pulling it open enough to find the audacity on his face. "So you wanted her to come? But not with me? That's rich!"

You tried your best to keep your smile from grimacing as Dazai lost his wits and laughed at the situation. Chuuya on the other hand stared at him as if he saw a collection of the mentally challenged gathered before him.

"Umm... Nakahara-san, here!" you handed the distracted ginger two bags and worked on removing Dazai's hysterical form from the scene. "Thanks again for everything."

Chuuya clicked his tongue and before he could reply to you, Dazai ceased his seal of a laughter so instantly it was ominous as he threatened, "Chuuya, I'm keeping my eyes on you."

"Ew, I'll pop them off!"

"Talk big when you can reach them without a stool."

Chuuya said: 'I ain't having this' with a kick of his door for a face-off with his frenemy.

Innocently, you detached yourself from Dazai's side and backed away as an all-out fight ensued.

"Where you off to!?" the two asked in perfect unison.

And that's how you came to babysit two man-children for a night of insults, a couple of deathly moments and lots of alcohol.