Wan: Four Years Ago 🥃

After relentless training with your Mafia Executibe and making sure the clingy boy was asleep, you packed your notes to head for the least populated bar: Lupin

You've reached the most hopeless slump in research and the only thing pushing you to do more was adrenaline.

No matter how exhausted your body was and how empty your mind has become, persistence remained.

Perhaps, the daze of a drink would break the barrier of your thoughts and that's what you opted for when you sat in a secluded table, your back to the entrance of the bar.

Even though you noticed the arrival of three customers, you still sipped on the drink as your hand flew through the pages.

Like so, the time flew and your glass, emptied.

As if on cue, the bartender served another one.

"I didn't order," your voice came out raspy from the long periods of drink and silence.

"The gentleman on the bar did," the bartender said, placing the glass on the table. "Along with this," he placed a holded napkin next to the drink neatly.

After nodding appreciatively to the bartender, you took the napkin and unfolded it to see the writing: 'hard work is admirable, so let me reward you <3'

Your eyes subtly turned to see a man in a black trench coat, standing up from his seat and going on his way out of the bar.