Chapter 5

♧ ♧ ♧
"Hey I'll be in my room sleeping so please don't bother me" you said to Jasmine who was with her boyfriend on the couch.

"Okay I won't" she said and you nodded.

You closed the door to your room and locked it. You grabbed your vape and made you way out of your window. As you and Dabi walked you noticed he was holding his side.

"Are you okay?" You asked looking at him.

"Yeah, its just been awhile since I had to get new stitches" he said seeing your face. "Don't worry you didn't hurt me" he said wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

You nodded and you kept walking. You got to the hide out walking in taking your usual seats. You hit your vape and Dabi drank while you waited. Shiggy came and explained what was going on. You nodded and looked at Dabi who kept glancing back at you.

"Why does Y/n get to go?" Toga asked, obviously being upset about it.

"Y/n has to go because no one knows what she looks like" Dabi said explaining to Toga.

"That's no fair" Toga said crossing her arms.

Dabi looked at you as if asking you to help. You didn't like Toga very much but you also didn't like to hear her tantrum.

"Actually Toga, I don't even really want to go, I would much rather do what you get to do. My job is pretty boring" you said and you saw her eyes light up a bit.

"Really?" She asked and you nodded. "Okay never mind I'm fine with my job"

You shook your head and rolled your eyes when the door opened. You directed your attention to the door seeing Hawks walk in. He introduced himself and when he got to you his eyes changed a bit.

"You must be Y/n" he said his voice rolling off his lips with a sultry tone. "Or better know as Longshot"

"Yes that's me" you said getting off the creates and greeting him. "It's nice to meet you" you said and he smiled.

"Likewise" he said grabbing your hand kissing it. "I assume they already told you what was going on"

"They did, I just need to know what dress I'm wearing" you said a small bush creeping on your face.

"Don't worry I have it all figured out, I just need you to wear it and look pretty" he said looking at you "But that shouldn't be to hard considering how pretty you already are" you smiled at his statement and you heard Dabi scoff.

After a few more hours you were allowed to go home. Hawks told you it would probably be a good idea to stay at Dabis house. You agreed but you had to go get a change of clothes.

"She is pretty easy on the eyes" Hawks said standing next to Dabi

"Watch it" Dabi said looking over at hawks.

"Relax, I won't make a move on her considering she has eyes for someone already and the other thing" Hawks said looking back at Dabi.

"Who?" Dabi asked confused.

"If you haven't noticed it's not my business" Hawks said with a laugh. "Her dress is at your house and it is the color you requested, have her try it on to make sure it fits" Hawks said before leaving.

You climbed in your window and opened your door seeing a note on the floor. It was from jasmine saying she would be staying at her boyfriends for a couple days. That was good for you because now you didn't have to make up a lie. You grabbed some clothes and your suit and staff along with your quiver and made your way to Dabis house. When you got there it was late and only his lamp was on. You walked into his apartment and locked the door behind you.

"Sorry I took so long" you said placing your stuff down by the door. "You didn't have to wait for me"

"I needed to make sure you got here safely" he said walking up to you pushing your hair behind your ear. "Hawks wanted you to try on the dress before tomorrow, its in the room"

You nodded and went to the room. The dress was on the bed. It was a red satin dress. . You tied the strings behind your neck and looked at yourself in the mirror. The dress had an open back. It was tight on the top making your boobs look bigger than they were and the skirt was flowly and lose that had a slit all the way up to the seamline. You leg was out on display. It was a pretty dress but the neck line was low enough that you could see the tattoo you had on your sternum. It was a bow and arrow. It was your one and only tattoo and no one ever really saw it but it looked nice with the dress.

"You look nice" Dabi said standing in the doorway. "It looks good on you"

"You think so?" You said pulling some of your hair to the front

"Yeah" he said walking towards you, "but it would look better if you had your hair back" he said gathering your hair in his hands on the top of your head. "Like this" he whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine.

You nodded your head and looked at him through the mirror. You saw his eyes travel down your body stopping when he saw your tattoo. He tilted his head a bit and turned you around letting go of your hair. He ran his hand down your chest stoping at the tattoo and smirking a little bit.

"This is pretty" he said tracing over it with his fingers sending chills over your body.

"T-thank you" you said getting nervous as you felt him pull the neckline of the dress down to see more of it.

"You should get one right here" he said taking his other hand and running it down your spine.

"I've always thought about it but I hear it hurts" you said your breath shaking a bit.

"I'll take you to get one if your really want one" he said never breaking eye contact with you.

You nodded and you felt his body get closer to you. You tilted your head up a bit and he looked down at you.

"I might take you up on that offer" you said trying to steady your breathing.

He chuckled a bit and nodded his head.

"If you want, I have an extra shirt for you to wear" he said pulling away from you.

You nodded and he grabbed one of the strings and pulled and the top of the dress came falling down. You grabbed it before it could fall lower. He smirked and left the room. You took off the dress and dug through Dabis dresser to find a shirt you liked. You eventually found one of his white ones and put it on. It fell right below your ass cheeks but it covered everything that needed to be covered. You walked out of the room and saw Dabi sitting on the couch. You jumped over the couch and sat next to him.

"Have you ever smoked on your roof before?" You asked seeing him get ready to light a cigarette.
♧ ♧ ♧