Chapter 45: This Isn't Over

Mark's POV

A stunned (F/n) and I get back in the car and stay silent the entire way back to the hotel. How is this even possible? I thought no one could see Wilford or Dark? Maybe, as their link to my mind weakens they become more and more of their own person. If other people could see him, that means the link was almost gone. Is it a good thing he's dead then?

He was always a part of me though. I know him and Dark are still here, they're just in my mind. After all, it's impossible to kill fictional characters for good.

Once we make it back to the hotel, (F/N) packs the stuff out of her room and brings it into mine. I booked a last minute flight back to LA that leaves in a couple hours. We pack up everything and prepare to go home. "Mark, I'm almost gonna miss it here. I mean, this is the place where I fell for you," she says trying to show a smile through this difficult time. "It only took forever," I laugh, trying to lighten the mood. Surprisingly, I'm really upset at a completely fictional character dying. It's not like he was real, but still. He was me, so was Dark.

I try to put Wilford and Dark out of my mind for a while so we can make it to the airport. We get through security and wait at the gate. "Mark, do you think things are ever gonna be the same?" (F/n) asks holding onto my arm. "I don't know," I tell her honestly. I have no idea. I don't know what the future holds. I can only hope.

We get on the plane, I give (f/n) the window seat. It's not like we can really see anything since it's so late. She's out within five minutes of sitting down. I look at her beauty laying on my shoulder and decide I don't really have anything better to do, but to sleep. After all, sleep is a rare thing for me to get. So I lay my head on hers and close my eyes. I relax for a few minutes and I'm almost asleep when suddenly my mind goes wild. My head starts pounding but my body feels paralyzed, I can't even open my eyes. I'm almost frozen. I have no idea what's going on. Then I see the images of Dark and Wilford. At first, I think I'm just dreaming then I realize this is no dream. Wilford stands in the back and Dark walks closer to me vision. When gets what seems to be about five feet from me he stops and says, "this isn't over. I assure you of that." I'm overwhelmed with his laughter as they slowly fade out and I'm overcome with the sweet darkness of peaceful sleep.

Omg! Guys! It's over!! I'm so sad!! I absolutely adored this story. It has been so much fun to write! Thank you all so much for the support so far because... THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!! Feel free to tell me any sequel ideas in the comments, message me whatever. I love talking to you guys and if I could I'd personally message each and everyone of you and tell you all how awesome you all are! Anyway, I love you guys so much. You all make me feel amazing and I wish I could return that feeling but I don't really know how so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

You guys make me smile everyday. You all honestly don't understand how happy you all make me. Thank you all so much for giving me a purpose. I love you all and stay amazing!!

Btw, I'll tell you on here what the sequels called when I publish it. As always, I will see you in the next... um.... book!

Bye bye!!