Chapter 29: Bang

Dark's POV

Oh no. Not now. I'm not ready!

Your POV

You look inside, light pouring in the door from behind you, creating more eerie shadows. You turn around and see Mark, "you think there are any lights in here?" You take a step inside and see even more cobwebs than the amount that was in Mark's old house. Mark walks over to the wall, "I think so," and he flips the switch. The single light bulb hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room turns on slowly, then gradually gets brighter. The room is large, but not huge. There's nothing but large dusty bookshelves lining the walls. You walk over and get a closer look at them, being the book enthusiast you are. Slowly, you walk around and look over each one, carefully examining it. All you see is dusty, old books. Every inch of space filled on them. There is one, however, that is missing a book. You don't know why, but you feel like that book needs to be put back, but you have no clue where to find it, or even what book it is.

You continue to walk until you reach a doorway. You look down at the floor and see fog seeping from out of the room. "Uhh, Mark," you say and he comes and stands next to you. Silently, you know he sees what you can. You take a step forward, about to walk into the room. "Woah, woah, woah. This could be dangerous. Let me go first," Mark insists, so you let him, even though if it is dangerous you don't want him to get hurt either. You don't want to possibly die either, but Mark has so many more people that care about him than you do. So many people would be devastated if something happened to him.

He steps into the room, obviously nervous about the possibilities of what's waiting for them in the room. There's no light in there whatsoever except what's coming in through the doorway and a large cauldron in the middle of the room. The light coming from it produces an eerie green glow. This also appears to be the source of the fog. "Well, this is a but cliché," you stare in awe at the room. "Not really a good time for jokes," Mark tells you. You've always been like that, you can't help it. Like Chandler from Friends.

"Well, we've obviously found the right place," Mark says as you both walk farther into the room, soaking up the atmosphere. He's right. This is very obviously the home of a witch. "Does this place look familiar at all?" you ask him. He hesitates, "Not really." All of a sudden, you hear loud bangs coming from, somewhere. You and Mark look at each other, as if asking what that noise is. Neither of you know, of course. You both walk around, listening, trying to find where it's coming from. You find a place where it's louder than anywhere else in the room. You wave your hand, signaling for Mark to come over. "How do we get to it? It sounds like it's behind the wall," Mark presses his ear up to the wall to confirm. The only thing anywhere nearby is a bookshelf, just like the ones in the other room. Mark looks at it, then tries to move it from one side, it won't budge. He tries again from the other side, and it swings open with ease, just like a door. 

The room behind the bookshelf is even darker than the one with the cauldron. The room appears pitch black. Once again, Mark insists on going in first. You get inside, then the bookshelf closes behind you. Before you can even reach it to try to open it again, a light turns on in the center of the room.  You turn away from the door, seeing Mark, standing beside you, doing the same. The light reveals what was causing the banging. You're overwhelmed with a feeling of confusion. You stare at the person tied to the chair, a piece of cloth over their mouth to keep them from talking. You see ropes tying their limbs together, then to the chair. Surprisingly enough, this isn't the strangest part. The fact that you can't seem to comprehend is that the person tied to the chair is Mark.

WOAH! So, if I get an idea for a sequel, I probably will do one. PLEASE, tell me in the comments what you guys would want to see in a sequel.

And if anyone would maybe want to play G-Mod tomorrow (possibly for YouTube), send me a message with your steam name. 

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading, sorry this was short. And as always, I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye Bye!