Our Little Life

"Kiera, get down from there it's not safe and you're not a monkey." I scolded my eight year old daughter who's hanging upside down from one of the high cave ledges we used as a shelf. She giggles swinging and landing on her feet without a problem since she has been learning the ways of a Jedi. Obi-wan has given up training saying it's safer if we don't show any signs of our powers. Regardless our daughter is a full blooded Jedi. "When can I hold your lightsaber, mommy?" She asked giving me those puppy dog blue eyes looking so much like her father sometimes it's a little freaky. Picking her up I carry her over to the edge of the cave sitting down with a clear view of the vast desert surrounding us and going for miles.

Tucking her hair out of her eyes I scoot her around so she's looking at me still wondering. Obi-wan had put the lightsabers up somewhere so if anyone searching our cave we wouldn't get discovered. "Lisen, princess. Your father doesn't know about this and he can't know. But when you're older hopefully I can teach you." She crossed her arms over her chest pouting until foosteps approached us. "There's my little girl." Obi-Wan's voice fills the cave bending on his knees where Kiera raced forward hugging him with a smile. He ruffles her hair into a slight mess rising to his feet coming to give me a kiss. I kissed back until Kiera gags making us break apart. "I don't remember you complaining when I give you - a ticking fight." He scoops her up in his arms ticking her feet with his freehand making her giggles uncontrollably.

"Daddy, no. Daddy, stop please!" I smiled at their interaction then walking over and stirring the bowl of meat for dinner. Then putting the food onto three plates. Obi sat Kiera down on the bed letting her eat on her own while we sit down on the cave platform with our legs hanging off the side. Instead of having my hair in a braid like I normally would I've only been pulling a small part of it back. Obi-wan just simply eats his dinner in silence until I glanced his direction chuckling. "Our girl has been crawling around the house while you were gone. How's Luke doing, we haven't gotten that toy yet." He sits down his bowl eyeing me running a hand through his hair sighing heavily. "Owen still doesn't want me watching over him. But we gave Yoda our word so I'm not breaking it. And it's a little freaky I saw the boy today hiding from his parents and pretending to fly a ship."

My shoulders slumped knowing he's mentioning Anakin. That boy looks just like and I can only imagine that Leia is becoming just like her mother. I haven't been able to sleep right anymore, not sure I ever will after Order 66. I can still feel the great loses of fellow Jedi in my nightmares. "Mommy, daddy I got a Jedi belt!" Kiera breaks me from my trance making us both glance over our shoulders seeing her running up carrying a belt in her tiny hands. Dusting off my pants I take it from her hands inspecting it. "Where'd you get this, Kiera?" Entering the cave she points to an Ewalk with a cart covered in stuff wanting to sell. "From the tiny hoodie guy, mommy." Obi-wan walked around me as I glared to the tiny salesman. "You little theif. This is mine. I am not giving you credits for my own property." The Ewalk grumbled in his language focusing on Obi-wan who noticed the tiny fighter plane he had asked for.

"I'll give you 50 credits. But no charge on my wife's belt." He responded until we heard a machine rumbling that makes the salesman happy. He returned from his cart handing him the exact part he needs. "Teeka, if you're going to steal my parts and then sell them back to me. The least you could do is clean them." The Ewalk crossed his arms over his chest grumbling. Kiera climbed in the bed for a nap laying her head on my pillow falling asleep quickly. Obi waved the little guy away tossing him the bag of money eyeing me as I loop my belt around my waist, trying to clip it together but can't. "What are you trying to do, Y/n. We don't need to wear those anymore." He spoke holding the ends in his hands staring me down with a small smile. Looking up at him I shake my head. "I know you think the Jedi won't come back. But the galaxy will need us someday. So we need to be prepared. Now tell me where you keep hiding the lightsabers Obi-wan!" I hit his chest sternly looking him in the eye.

He moves his fingers adjusting and tying the belt to better fit my bigger belly now since I had our child. Finally locking gazes with me tucking loose hair behind my ear. He offers his other hand opened for me where I raised a brow a him asking. "What are you doing?" He watched me place my hand in his slowly twirling me around in a circle smiling. "We're going to dance, darling." Resting my right hand on his shoulder he intertwined his hand with my left. Resting his left gently on my hips swaying our bodies even though there's no music. "I understand that you want to teach her the ways of the Force. But we need to stay hidden, to keep our princess safe..." I lay my head on his chest lisening to his heartbeat when he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "I would dream about what it would be to hold you this close, kiss you and have children with you Obi-wan....I just never pictured this." He tilts my chin up to his resting his forehead down against mine whispering as he drew me in for a slow kiss. "Dream whatever you're heart desires. I'll do my best to give it you." I break the kiss replying and leaving him utterly speechless. "I wanna have another baby."

Comments really appreciated :)