Chapter Ten - All It Took

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Kyotani," He comes down to one knee without breaking eye contact with me, "It's okay."

He cups my face with his hands and wipes the tears. I feel the instant warmth of his fingers on my cold-damp cheeks. His touch is so soft and sensitive, he rubs his fingers as if my skin is made out of the finest grass.

"Does it hurt?" He asks and locks eyes with me- dark green yet so bright. Once again I found myself being in the darkest position and he is the only one there.

My lips come apart to answer but I'm unable to speak so I just nod my head. I look down to my leg. A skirt won't hide that. The thought of it makes me shaky. Another scar to add to the collection.

"It's okay," His voice is so, so soft. It breaks a little as his eyes fill with tears. Iwaizumi doesn't lie but I can tell he is having trouble finding the right words. I don't think he believes what he is saying. He is lost, yet he tries to comfort me, "Can you stand up?"

I nod my head no. The glass didn't even penetrate that deep but it was enough to draw a lot of blood. Maybe a couple of stitches will be necessary.

"Iwaizumi~" I sniff, "It hurts..."

He quickly whipes the single tear that drips down his cheeck, an attempt to hide it but I still see it. Watching him like that makes me feel even shittier.

He stands up. For a moment, I think he is leaving and my eyes just fill with more tears, but he just paces around the stall. He looks down at the floor as he thinks. Once he has all his thoughts collected, he comes to his knees again in front of me.

"Iwaizumi," I swallow, "Don't leave, please?"

I know I shouldn't be telling him this. He is a complete stranger and these are my darkest truths. But then again, it's not like I can cover his eyes and make him believe that what he saw wasn't what it was: a little girl with dripping problems.

He shakes his head and sniffs.

"I won't, but you have to help me here and stand up."

He rips the shirt he is wearing underneath his sweater and ties it around my leg to stop the blood.

"On three," His arm wraps around me from underneath my arms, "One... Two... Three..."

He pretty much stands me up, I don't have to use much strength. I make sure to put all my weight on my good leg though. The floor shakes and the lights seem to flicker for a couple of seconds before everything clears up and I'm able to think a little more clear... not like I was even before the drugs.

Iwaizumi's free hand extends next to me, his fingers wiggle.

"Give them to me."

I look up at him, he is dead-serious. I don't have to ask what he is talking about to know.

I wait a couple of seconds in hopes he gives up, but he doesn't lose the deep stare and instead says, "We won't leave until you hand them over, Kyotani."

I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to come reason with Iwaizumi that the pills aren't harming becaue fuck me if they ain't. The rush is nice while it lasts but after it's over, it's hell- a sugar crash. All the pain comes back and just multiplies. I'll tell myself I won't do it again but those minutes of heaven are adictive and they are worth all the touble.

The first time I tried hard drugs was with a kid equally or if not worse than me. He swore on his brother- which is all he had -that they would make me feel better. He was right, they made me feel better. They made him and his brother feel better too, but they made his brother feel too better. It should have been an eye wakening to see Osamu in a coffin, but somehow, it's not enough because I'm still here in a bathroom with pills in my pocket and I'm sure Atsumu is no different position that I am.