Chapter Six - He's a Pretty Boy

Chapter Six - He's A Pretty Boy

Y/N's POV

I was glad when Cami didn't push me to talk about that night, however, part of me was hoping she would force me to open up. I want someone to have the same level of interest in me that I have in them. It's stupid though, if my own mother didn't take interest in me, a girl I met less than a week ago won't either. Her laughs will have to do for the moment.

"I fucking adore that fucking show!" She shoves the phone in my face. The sudden enthusiasm catches me off guard so I have to blink a couple of times to concentrate on what she's trying to show me, "He is just... Ah! I would fuck him in all the positions is all I'm saying."

The 2D men in the picture are foreign to me. I'm sure I've seen them somewhere before, probably even heard others talk about them, but I have never seen the anime. I don't really have time to watch movies or shows, my life is constantly filled with going out or staying busy with whatever new activity I've picked up for that week.

"I don't know who you are talking about," I shake my head and lift an eyebrow at her, waiting for a response.

She pulls the phone to her chest and gasps in disappointment and surprise.

"Girl," She crosses her arms, "Where's your culture? Jujutsu Kaisen is general Japanese culture!"

"Well... I-"

"No!" Her hands fly in front of her, "No excuses. Look, there is a volleyball game today, to which you will be accompanying and after I'm done, we are going to my place and we will watch Jujutsu Kaisen and you will like it!"

"Okay but why do I have to go to your volleyball meeting?"

"Do you have anything better to do?" She lifts an eyebrow.

It's not like I have plans, I'm still upset with Yuji and haven't seen him since Saturday, but then again, it's not like Yuji is the only person that knows how to have a good time. It's not hard to find another druggie in Miyagi.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day with Tendou. He has a way to make me transport to another dimension. I couldn't tell you what happened after I smoked whatever the fuck I lit up if my life depended on it. After the pipe, my earliest memory is laying down in a bed of trash with a rubber band around my arm. It was already dark by that time and Tendou was nowhere to be seen, but I knew my cue to leave when I heard the slams of a bed against the wall next to me. God knows whose house that was but it was a pigsty and I had no intentions of staying there. It was a miracle I made it home, don't ask how.

However, I didn't ask that because I had other things in mind, I just don't like being lied to, so I ask again, "No, but seriously, why do I have to go with you? We can just meet at your place once you are done."

She becomes nervous and fidgety, not at the true reason for why she needs me, but at the fact that I figured it out.

"It's fi-"

"I don't know how to approach Oikawa!" She blurts out.

Oh.

WE ARE STILL GOING ABOUT OIKAWA.

I thought she would have been done with this and her obsession to fuck him. Cami is beautiful, I didn't think Oikawa would think twice about giving her some dick, after all, he is willing to stick it in whatever has a pulse.

"He is just always surrounded by girls or Iwaizumi is around! I don't even know what to tell him," She attempts to cover her red cheeks, "You have to help me, Kyo- Chan, you are my only friend... please!"