Chapter Thirty-Six - Pretty But Bad

Y/N's POV

Everything unfolded rapidly. He shifted, I reciprocated, and in no time, we found ourselves entwined once more. Our chests are pressed against each other, my leg interlaced with his, and our hands all over each other.

My palms are on his shoulders, pulling him closer while he does the same from my waist. All while our mouths- like magnets -attract each other, softly then intensely as both of us fight for control.

I feel his hands travel from my waist underneath my shirt to the hem of my pants, his fingers slip inside and cup the curve of my back. His rough hands are a sudden drop in temperature making me yelp and break our kiss. A string of saliva connects our lips until it splits and slides down my chin.

His mouth quickly finds something else to keep occupied with, he digs his head on the gap between my neck and my shoulder and lands small trails of kisses, leaving no trace but the low hums I make. All while one of his hands resumes action, and slides across my waist, unbuttoning my pants first before slipping in.

Compared to my pussy, his fingers are cold, it makes my whole body shiver in response. He takes notice of it because I hear the small chuckle.

The roughness of his palm adds to the pleasure once he starts massaging my clitories. He is slow with it despite the energy of the situation. However, that's probably because I am wearing tight pants. I should've gone for the skirt, but at the moment, all I wanted was for Hajime to be able to see where every curve in my body is. That's why I also tied the oversized shirt from the back, so my boobs would press against the cloth and my waist visible.

He looks at me as his fingers move, looks at how my lips part apart and the blows of wind flow uncontrollably, how my eyebrows come together.

When my pussy is wet enough, he dips his fingers between my folds but doesn't penetrate, instead, he only moves his hand forward and backwards, a type of joke that despite being sick and bad, makes me smile a bit and look at the ceiling in desperation.

"Oh, come on, Ime," I almost laugh.

"You are too desperate," He says.

I lean on his shoulder blade, my cheek pressed against his skin and my mouth faces his ear so he is able to hear my voice, "That's how you make me feel," I say and with my hand on his jaw, I pull his head closer so I can reach his ear and lick it.

It makes his breathing slow down but harder. I stare at his man titties, how they move up and down. The intrusive thoughts of touching them win, and my slides down until they land on them. Hajime tenses immediately, the muscle becoming steady and hard.

"You are going to say you aren't desperate too?" I keep moving my hand down, touching every muscle on his torso. The bumps of his pack hard as he flexes them on purpose. My fingers slip under his sweatpants and underwear.

My fingertips quickly make contact with his hard dick. They tremble as they travel the length. It takes a bit longer than expected, that too makes my pussy tremble a bit.

"Stop teasing," He says. And although he seems calmed, his voice is the opposite- almost a whisper.

"Aw, Ime, that's the best part," I whisper in his ear then lick it, biting the tip of it as simultaneously, I begin to rub my hand on his dick, pulling it out of his pants in the process.

I look down out of curiosity, my hand looks small as they wrap around his length. I let saliva drip down my mouth, a clump of it fall on him. With my hand, I disperse it, lubricating the area, making sure to be light with my hand at first.

When it's all wet, I add pressure on my grasp, add speed.

He notices and feels the difference because a small groan leaves his lips.