Chapter Two - Four High Birdies

***Warning: Smut***

Y/N's POV

Stupid Oikawa and his stupid remarks and his stupid eyes.

I saw the three of them enter the gymnasium before I left. They aren't as good as they appear to be. Is volleyball really that important to them?

Well, in Sato's case, is a piece of ass that important? I mean, there is not much cake to begin with but I guess whatever she can get her hands on is good enough.

The next bus to Yuji's house is in two hours, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to go there. It's been a stressful day, Oikawa made it to the top of the list, I really don't need any more drama from Yuji.

My phone vibrates from the sweater's pocket. It's a message from Misaki.

Misaki:
Hey!!! U free???
We at my house
Bought some fun
Wanna join?

Me:

Gimme fifteen minutes

Yuji is probably there. He's probably the one that bought the coke as a matter of fact.

I probably shouldn't go. Wherever there is high Yuji, there are soon to be problems. Maybe if my day hadn't been shit, I would go straight home, but right now I need something to distract me from Oikawa and his big mouth. The solution isn't Yuji, what I need is a hit to forget.

I take the bus to Misaki's house. Her parents are usually not around so this is the perfect spot to get high. I don't knock and just walk inside. There are only three people when I find them in the living room: Yuji, Misaki, and Bobata. As mature as Misaki can look, she is as crazy as the other volleyball players, she is just better at hiding it.

"Hello, Cutie," Yuji wraps his arm around me as I take a seat next to him on the floor. His eyes are already dilating.

Bobata creates a line for me with his credit on the table in the middle of us.

"For you," He says before making one for Yuji, "And for you."

Yuji picks up the rolled bill and uses it to stiff the drug. Once the line disappears, he comes up and removes the bill. He presses the back of his hand to cover his left nostril then stiffs as he tries to take in all the drug left behind.

"Your turn, Cutie," He kisses my temple.

He's in a good mood, maybe this won't end like it usually does.

I line my nose with the white powder and in one stiff I take it all in. An immediate rush of adrenaline and euphoria rushes through my body, making a small smile form in my face.

Bobata and Misaki take a hit as well before their attention is set on each other. He whispers something to her, making her laugh and stand up. She offers him a hand to stand up and wobbling, they disappear in one turn to her room.

"Another one, Cutie?" Yuji asks but he is already holding the card, creating two thin lines. Before I can even answer, he takes the drug in, "Fuck~"

I follow his actions. This hit not only multiplies the effects, it makes my whole body hot.

Yuji leans closer to me, his lips centimeters from mine. We haven't seen each other since the last time we had sex- two days ago. Such an impactful day, yet it's erased from my head and all I can think of is Yuji's body on mine. I lean in until our lips crash, this time I take control of the kiss. I'm the one that lets my hunger control me.