Part 20 - MORNING (EDDIES POV)

You woke up to the feeling of movement, the sunlight was coming through the curtains of your window. You squeezed your eyes as you rubbed them and turned over only to see Y/N fast asleep. The light that was coming through your room made her look like a beautiful angel, your angel.

You rolled over and ran your fingers across her neck to her collar bone as you admired her beauty. She let out a soft groan as she turned over. You rolled over on your back and wrapped your arm around her soft skin, pulling her onto your chest, her head rested on your tattoo. Your started rubbing her back as she snuggled into your chest. You must have dozed back off to sleep after a few more moments of rubbing her naked back because you woke up so her whispering "Eddie" "eddddieee, wake up my love" she said as she rubbed her hand over your chest. You let out a groan right before stretching your arms out "aghhhh, come here" you said as you kissed her forehead.

She balanced herself up on her elbows as she looked at you "good morning, handsome" she said in a sleepy voice as she twirled the ends of your hair.
"Good morning to you too, beautiful" you said in your deep morning voice.

You looked into her big sleepy eyes, good god she's gorgeous... and she's all mine you thought to yourself. "Come here!" You said as you swung her body under her before you started giving her a million kisses, she giggled profusely. After a few more kisses you stopped and looked at her, your hands were on either side of her head and holding you up.

"We should get you to study today" she said in a soft voice.
"If it's anatomy I already know what to do" you chuckled as you nestled your face into her neck.
She giggled again "Eddie! Come on I'm serious, I want us to graduate together" she looked up at you with puppy dog eyes.
"Ugh, fiiiiine you win" you said defeated.

You rolled off of Y/N, grabbed your clothes from last night and threw them on. Turning back to Y/N you noticed she wasn't getting up - RIGHT. She's still naked! "Um- I'll ... here's your clothes" you said as you passed them to her "I'll turn around". As you turned around you noticed her reflection on the cover of your stereo, you tried to not be obvious but you were watching. Her perfect body, naked in your room, wow. Okay okay Eddie don't be a perv or she won't want to stay with you anymore. You snapped out of it before she noticed.

Once she was dressed you heard "okay, you're good". You turned around and saw her in the same clothes from last night "beautiful as ever" you said with a smile as you kissed her hand. She blushed.
"Alright Eddie, I need you to be focused today, can you do that for me?" She asked.
"Anything for my princess" you replied.

You really wanted to listen to her tutor you, but her beauty was distracting you. She was a gorgeous, smart, and funny girl and you were dammed if you weren't going to graduate with her this year. She's your motivation.

(Would y'all like more Eddie POV?)