Part 52 - WHAT WILL IT BE? (smut)

"Shit" you said under your breath as you cut your finger on the page of your textbook.
"Y/N? Anything you want to share with the class?" The teacher asked.
"Um- no sorry" you said as you slouched into your chair. You looked over at Eddie who had a smug look on his face, you rolled your eyes and went back to work.

You and Eddie had gotten into a stupid fight a few days ago so you've been trying to avoid him until you calmed down, otherwise you were going to blow up in his face.

After the bell rang you stood up, gathered your things, and headed to your locker.
"Babe" Eddie said as he hurried behind you.
You ignored him and kept walking until he grabbed your arm and pushed you into an empty storage closet.
"What?" You spat.
"Stop ignoring me Y/N" Eddie said as he locked the door behind him.
"Eddie- I can't do this right now!" you said as you tried to leave.
Eddie stood in front of the door "I'm not letting you leave until we talk about it" he said in a low voice. You sighed and rolled your eyes "Fine..." you paused "I'm sorry for the other night..." you looked down at your books in hand and picked at the corner of one of them "...I didn't mean to snap at you like that, it wasn't fair to you" you looked up at him.
"No, it wasn't. To be honest you were out of line" he said "..But I forgive you Y/N" he took a step closer to you and cupped your face "I love you" he whispered as he closed in for a kiss.

Eddie's plump lips met yours and you melted into him instantly, you hummed as your lips moved with his. He leaned back and looked at you "4 days without kissing you has been torture... especially when you show up at school dressed like this" he said as he checked you out. You wore tight fitted jeans and a low hanging shirt with a leather jacket over top and accessories that Eddie had bought you.

You smirked "What are you going to do about it, Munson?" You whispered. Eddie played with the ends of your hair and smiled wickedly "Well... I could fuck you in this closet right now..." he said in a low voice "...or I could throw you over my shoulder and show everyone what a brat you are as I walk you out to my van" he whispered as he inched closer to your face "So what will it be?" He said.

You could feel your core aching for Eddie, you haven't felt his touch since the fight so you were ready for him to take you in this closet. You bit your bottom lip and smiled "Right here? In this dusty closet?" You said. Eddie leaned closer and rested his hand on the wall behind your head.
"...Or I was thinking I could take you to my home and pin you to the bed" he said as his finger lifted your chin up "How does that sound sweetheart?" He asked.
"I'd like that" you said breathlessly.
"Then let's go" he whispered as he kissed your nose.

Eddie took your hand in his and walked you to his van, once inside you tossed your books to the side and buckled up. After Eddie started the van he placed his hand on your thigh and squeezed. You pressed your legs together to create any sort of friction but it wasn't working. You looked over at Eddie, who now had a smirk on his face. His hand inched up to your core slowly throughout the car ride. Finally you arrived back at his trailer, Wayne's car wasn't there thank god.

The two of you headed inside, Eddie closed the door behind the two of you and pushed you against the closest wall. His lips smashed onto yours and started moving viciously, he was hungry for you. Moans filled the air as you each stripped out of your jackets, his hands flew down to your ass and squeezed it. You jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around him as he took you into the bed room.

Without breaking the kiss Eddie fell onto the bed with you still in his arms. He leaned back and bit his bottom lip "Do you know how torturous it's been to see you around looking like you do?" He panted as he tugged at your jeans "All I've been thinking about is you" he said as he tossed your jeans aside. Eddie leaned back down until your noses touched "I am going to fuck your brains out" he said as he hovered his lips above yours "Put your arms above your head" he whispered. You did as you were told and within seconds Eddie had you cuffed. He smiled as he looked back down at you "Good girl" he said in a low voice.

Eddie lowered himself down your body as he placed gentle kisses on your skin, his hands tugged at your lace panties as his face hovered over your soaked core. You tangled your fingers in his brown fluffy hair as he lowered his lips and dragged them slowly against your folds "Keep those above your head sweetheart" he said as he pushed your arms back up over your head "God you're so wet" he moaned. Eddie leaned back and slipped your panties off, tossing them to the side before he leaned back down to your core and wrapped his arms around your legs. He teased you for a little bit, his nose rubbed against your clit as his tongue lapped slowly. You were close to telling him to stop teasing you and to fuck you right then and there but you also couldn't get enough of this.

Without hesitation his lips latched on to your sensitive bud, a loud moan escaped your mouth as his tongue went to work.
"FUCK" you whined as you arched your back into his face. Eddie's tongue flicked up and down your folds, he brought his finger to your bud and started rubbing in tight circles "That's it baby" he hummed against your skin. His finger was unforgiving, it kept going faster and faster as his tongue slid up and down your slick folds. You panted heavily as you reached your climax "OH FUCKK" you moaned as you threw your head back into the pillow.

Eddie brought himself back up to your face and kissed your lips "You taste amazing, as always" he hummed. You smiled wickedly as you looked into his big brown eyes "Uncuff me" you said.
"What's the magic word, princess?" He hummed as he kissed your neck.
"Please daddy" you whined.

Eddie uncuffed you and tossed the hand cuffs on his night stand. You smirked before placing your hands on his shoulders, you pushed him off of you and down onto the bed and immediately made work of undoing his jeans. Eddie helped you out and pushed his jeans down, you tossed them on the floor once they were off. You but your bottom lip as you saw the growing erection in his boxers, you tugged them down and let his cock spring free.

Smiling up at Eddie you took his cock in your hand and started stroking slowly, he let out a moan as his hands tangled in your hair. You brought your mouth to the tip and slowly sank down as you hollowed out your cheeks. Eddie's hands pushed your hair out of your face as he watched "Oh fuck" he groaned. You were unable to fit him all in your mouth so you used your hand to pump the rest as you started bobbing your head. You could feel Eddie's cock twitching already as you got faster and faster "I don't think I'm going to last much longer" he panted. As you pulled away from his cock you let your mouth pop. Looking up at Eddie you extended your tongue and licked his cock from the hilt all the way to the tip.
"That's it" he growled as he pushed you off of him and back onto the bed, you giggled as he grabbed a condom and rolled it on.

Without hesitation he spread your legs and shoved himself entirely inside of you "FUCK!" You cried out.
"Oh god" he groaned as he let his head fall down as he pulled back out of you "Good god you feel incredible" he moaned as he pushed back into you. You wrapped your legs around him as he continued to fuck you "Please don't stop" you panted as you squeezed your hands onto his shoulders. Eddie leaned in and kissed you deeply, his tongue poked at the entrance of your mouth so you let him in. Both of your tongues swirled around as they searched for dominance, you moaned into the kiss as Eddie picked up his pace. He leaned back and grabbed onto your hips
"Good girl" he groaned "Come for me" he panted in between thrusts.

The sound of your moans and slapping skin filled the air as you completely fell apart, you felt the knot in your stomach explode as you clenched down on his throbbing cock "Eddie!" You cried as you grabbed onto the sheet, you felt your juices flow out of you and around his cock as he rode out your high. With a few more thrusts Eddie was there too "Oh Fuuuckkk" he groaned as he snapped his hips into you, you could feel the warm familiar feeling of his come filling the condom inside of you. The two of you panted heavily as you tried to catch your breaths.
"We should argue more often" you chuckled.
"Yea" Eddie panted "we should".

He slowly pulled himself out of you and got off of the bed, you watched him discard the condom as you sat up and grabbed your panties, slipping them on you headed to the bathroom. Once you returned to his room Eddie was just putting on a movie "You're staying over tonight" he said as he smiled "I already called your mom" he added.
"Oh did you?" You chuckled.
"Yes, call her yourself if you don't believe me" he said as he crawled into bed.
"I believe you" you smiled and crawled into bed with him.