Dance With The Beast

After you and Weiss got together things got a little better however people no longer fear you but the guys were always trying to pick a fight over Weiss's honour it was annoying but it kept you from getting rusty in combat even if it was a little painful.

To You

Glynda: "Match over winner is Ms. Schnee".

Glynda: "Mr. L/n please take this combat training seriously".

Me: "Sorry Mrs. Goodwitch I was just distracted by my opponent and her beauty".

Weiss was clearly annoyed by my attempt at an excuse but I just smile and act like a normal person flirting about his girlfriend as I ask to use the restroom. As I enter the restroom I look at my reflection before I grip my chest before removing my shirt and look at the damage.

Me: "It's getting worse at this rate I will run out of time".

I look at my hand as my aura flickers before I put my shirt back on and head back to class where I am instantly attacked by a ball to the face from Cardin.

Yang: "Will you ever grow up".

Cardin: "What only playing a game of catch".

Cardin was soon made to shut up as the ball goes flying through the wall like a bullet leaving smoke on the hole as everyone looks at me. As class finished I went back to my room but as soon as closed the door my body began to burn up as if I was on fire so I discard my clothes and jump into the shower which I had put to freezing cold.

Me: "This burning won't stop".

I turn the shower to as cold as it can go and I finally began to cool down as the rest of my team walk into our room and Paul knocks on the door.

Paul: "F/n you in there".

Me: "Yeah just getting washed up for my date with Weiss".

I made sure to take my clothes in with me so I could change without letting my team see my condition. After a couple of minutes I come out dressed in a white suit with a black tie as I go to grab Tsubaki however Elizabeth quickly snatched it away from my grasp.

Me: "Hey"

Elizabeth: "You don't need this just go out and have fun".

Elizabeth quickly pushed me out the room forcing me to leave Tsubaki behind which I didn't like because to my clan it was like walking into the world naked. As I arrive at the location of our date I noticed all the people and how peaceful it was as I wait before feeling a tap on my shoulder as I look back to see Weiss.

Me: "Your beautiful".

Weiss: "Just so you know I didn't put much thought in my looks"

Weiss: "Just so you know I didn't put much thought in my looks". (blushing a little)

I knew she was lying but I just smile as we start hanging out for our date well I say date it was more shopping than anything but as the day went on I saw the smile on Weiss's face and it made me happy as night falls we enjoy a romantic dinner before we head back to Beacon.

Weiss: "Today was nice".

Me: "Yeah I wish we had more time".

Weiss: "We can do this again another day".

I look at Weiss wanting to tell her about my condition but I quickly sense something and grab Weiss before jumping back as a black spike pierced the floor making us look up as a stange looking Grimm jumps down.

Me: "Weiss stay back something tells me this Grimm is different contact the teachers".

Weiss: "Right".

I keep my eyes focused on the Grimm as it takes the spike into it's body before rushing at me full force but my instincts was right because this Grimm was much faster as I grab it but the speed was enough for it to knock me over as it passed me before looking at me.

Me: "I see your a Grimm made for speed so lets see how fast you can go".

I rush at it as it does the same however I use my semblance to slow down time allowing me to see the attack and avoid it but still get hit. As I watched it look at me I took this moment to think about how this Grimm fights but of course my semblance didn't work very well since I have it at half the strength before my body begins to heat up again.

Me: "This isn't good my condition is flaring up but I have to focus".

Weiss: "F/n the teachers are on their way".

I smile however the Grimm took this chance to rush at me and Weiss knocking her out and grabs her as I fall to the ground and look at it but I was soon surprised.

Grimm: "Mistress will be pleased with the Schnee".

I was surprised at the fact this Grimm was able to speak as it begins to escape as the teachers arrive only to see it get away as it got out of Glynda's reach.

Me: "Weiss".

Time to me felt as if it was going in slow motion as the Grimm got further away.

Me: "WEISS".

I punch the ground cracking it as I start running however I focus on my semblance but this time instead of stopping time I speed it up as I suddenly boost off at such speed a loud boom could be heard as I crash into the Grimm smashing it with my fists as my arms became exposed because of force of contact.

Me: "GIVE ME WEISS BACK".

I destroy the Grimm's head turning it to ash while taking hold of Weiss before landing on a nearby bridge as everyone arrive however as I turn around I see the shocked looks on their faces as my team and Weiss's team arrive before giving the same faces as I set Weiss on the ground as everyone saw the purple veins glow with a mixture of purple and blue.

Me: "Don't look for me".

After I told them before jumping away as I left I could see Weiss just wake up and reach out for me but I knew I couldn't stay so I left for who knows where.