Chapter 22

GESTE

I WASH the dishes quickly. I was whistling all the time doing the chores. Joy has its way over me. I'm delighted that she's here in MY house. No, I'm not going to take advantage of her, but I will build a fresh start of a new friendship for Dad's sake. Is that so? Ugh! Brain, stop contradicting.

When I finished, I went to my room and tried to open the door without any noise to stir up. A beautiful figure was lying on my bed. Marie is asleep, still on her back from me. I fought the urge to jump immediately to her side and snuggle her forever in my arms. Instead, I went to my closet and pulled on a negligee, and went to shower. I can't sleep in too many clothes.

I spent ten minutes in the bathroom, then as I was about to get out, I heard her mumbling. Is she calling me? I went to the bedroom and saw her still sleeping but talking in her dreams. She's dreaming.

"No! Please no!" she screamed; still, eyes closed. She has a bad dream. Without any hesitation, I jumped to her side and woke her up. But she remained in her dreams.

"Please don't leave. Please don't leave me," Marie cried. I felt a lump in my throat. She's vulnerable at the moment. Far away from Marie that you can see daily in her business look. I froze when she hugged me tightly. I thought she was awake, but her eyes were still closed, and tears were pooling on her face.

"Please don't leave me. Please don't." She hugged me tightly and sobbed. My heart was torn into pieces when I saw her so weak.

"Hush. It's okay. Everything will be fine," I said when I found my tongue. I comb her hair with my fingers and softly caress her back. I was relieved when she started to diminish crying.

"Please don't leave," she said, sniffing and hugging me tightly. I felt something inside me bursting when I saw her pressing more towards my breast, but she was still asleep. I was the only one who was thinking about perverted things.

Number one on Geste's player book rule. --- Never touch a girl when she's in a vulnerable state.

Yeah. I just re-read my rule book. Just kidding. I don't have one, but it's not good to think something lustful when a person is not even in their excellent state, right?

"Ssh, I'll stay. I will never leave you." But I was more affected by what I said. I saw her smile then she became silent. She went back to sleep again.

I miss these moments with her. Just cuddling and then sleeping in the arms of each other. And because of exhaustion from work and what happened today, I quickly went to sleep and pulled closer to the chocolate-smelling goddess I'm used to being with.

~*~

MARIE

I WOKE up with a comfortable hand hugging my waist. I smiled before I opened my eyes and was shocked that it wasn't my fiancé but his daughter. Before I became hysterical, I remembered what happened last night.

Oh yeah, I went to the hill and found a house which ironically was owned by Geste. Odd.

Too late when I realized that I was looking hard at the face of the person next to me. She's as beautiful as ever. And wait, what does she wear? I gulped when I saw her sexiness in the thin clothes. Oh my God! Is this our position till I woke up? Geste's toned legs were crossed in my legs while her hand was on my waist.

Oh, you enjoyed It! Brain, shut up!

I felt my cheeks getting red by now. I slowly untangled myself to Geste, but I failed. She woke up more gorgeous than ever. How did she do that? Ugh! What am I thinking!