Chapter 10

GESTE

Flashback continues...

I SILENTLY opened the girl's bathroom and heard someone crying. Someone is trying to suppress her crying, but I can still hear it. I saw Gretzel looking at the mirror while tears flowed down her face. She was sad and hurt. But why is she still beautiful when she's crying? Unlike me, I look terrible when I'm crying.

When she noticed someone standing behind her and saw me through the mirror, she immediately washed her face in the sink and dried it up with her handkerchief. Her eyes are still puffy and red.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask with a concerned look. I just stood there, and we were staring at each other through the mirror.

"Nothing. Something just went to my eye," she said with a sad face. I felt the urge to hug her and comfort her, but my cowardliness keeps me from doing it.

"Got to go," she said, looking down and heading to the door. That's when I panic.

"No. What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing her left hand.

She watched me with a hurt look on her face. What's with those weird stares?

"Let me go. Nothing's wrong." She tried to get away, but I felt strong at the moment, and I didn't want to let her go until we finished this hide and seek game.

"Really?" I tightly grip her wrist enough not to hurt her. "Why are you crying then?" I ask her, not breaking my eyes with her. I'm determined to finish this, whatever the outcome might be.

She can't look straight into my eyes. "Just l-let m-me go," she said, teary-eyed and weak. Her eyes are pleading for something I can't read. My heart melted, and my facial expression softened. I can't take it anymore. I missed her so much. Seeing her so vulnerable like this breaks my heart into pieces. Before realizing what I was doing, I found my lips hungrily kissing hers. God! I missed her lips so much.

I keep kissing her, but she's not responding. Just when I was about to pull back, she responded and kissed me passionately. I smiled through the kiss. I closed my eyes and savored every moment of kissing her.

She pulled me closer with her hands wrapping to my waist. I automatically put my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. We suck and lick each other's mouth and tongue. I can't help myself moaning at the expertise of her mouth that is kissing me passionately.

I never knew that a kiss would be this wonderful. Gretzel left my mouth, and I was about to protest, but she proceeded to kiss my jawline and pin me in between the barrier of the stall. I bit my lip to hinder myself from moaning from the sensation she was giving me. My breathing is getting heavy, and my hands roam around her back to her hair, caressing it. Then she kissed my neck then to my earlobe.

"Aahhmmm," I release my moan. Gretzel found my soft spot. She licked and kissed me there again, and I couldn't stop moaning. I'm turned on. Damn! I never wanted someone so much like this before. I don't mind at all if we do it here.

Then she kissed me again on the lips while one of her hands caressed my other thigh. I think I felt something inside of my undies. I'm wet for her! I started to grind on her. She moans. Ahh! That is the best sound I ever heard. So sexy! Her hands became naughtier and squeezed my other boob. We're in the heat of pleasuring each other and ready to rip each other's clothes when the bell rings.

We stop and stare at each other. We're out of breath but try to compose ourselves, not breaking our position. Then we smiled at each other.

"We need to talk," I said, and she nodded.