Chapter 35

~Blaine's Pov~

„Just give her to us. That is all we want",Ivan said as he took a sip of his vodka.

My blood was already boiling in the moment I saw this fucker still breathing. Does he really expect me to give my wife to them? Just like that.

„You already know I won't give her to you. She is my wife. She is mine",I said in a calm voice.

If there is something my dad has taught me it is definitely that I should not let other mafias see my anger.

That is their goal. If I stay calm they get frightened that they can't bother me. That I am not scared.

„Look Blaine. We are waiting years for this Girl. Ivan hasn't even touched or looked at another girl. I made sure of that. Only because of Delana.",his father spoke now.

Fucking Bullshit. Everyone knows that he is fucking other women.

The moment he said her name I wanted to cut his throat. Nobody is allowed to say her name in this room. But I can't show my anger.

„There is no way that you can get her.",I repeated myself for the 15th time.

„Then you know what that means.",Ivan said with a evil like smirk.

„War",I said and smirked too.

I won't hesitate to get my hands dirty. I have everyone's support. Mr Vasquez has send me enough support and the Italian mafia is all by my side.

Actually I am the leader now.

The meeting room was quiet now. Ivan and I hold eyecontact. His dark eyes show anger and that he is scared.

He knows he can't get Lana. The Spanish mafia hasn't arrived yet. I actually don't even think they will come.

Ivan clearly doesn't have their support.

„Where is Juan?",I asked amused.

His jaw clenched and his father started speaking.

„Juan is not going to be here today. That doesn't mean he isn't going to participate. He will. He just needs a couple days since he has other work to do",Vladimirs voice was just as calm as mine just with a russian accent.

He has way more experience than Ivan who looks like he is going to explode.

„Are both parties agreeing to a war?",the adviser asked.

The adviser and his team will be with us, they will observe the war and will evaluate it. They also reveal the winner in the end.

He is from the American mafia. Basically every country has a mafia.

„Yes",we both replied in the same time.

The advisor nodded and handed each of us a piece of paper that we needed to sign.

„Please right down your supporters for example other mafias so we can have track of it",he said.

I wrote down Mr. Vasquez and the Englisch/British mafia. I have their support too. They're gangs are perfect for these kind of wars.

Agressive and rebellious.

I signed the contract and looked up to Ivan again.

I can tell he is scared. He knows he can't have her. But what he forgets is that he has good chances to win this war as soon as Juan comes back.