✯ BOOK DESCRIPTION ✯

to fall from grace
PHRASE
•If someone falls from grace, they suddenly stop being successful or popular.
•(in Christian belief) descend from a state of divine favour into sin.

Synopsis
Written by: sweetsilentstorm
(The author of BLACK MOON/Remus Lupin)

Grace's world is turned upside down by an unsolved mystery in which she has been made the protagonist. She is riddled by questions that no one admits to knowing the answers to.

The more she attempts to understand, the further her world expands but the further away the answers to her questions seem to appear.

Why does Sirius Black's name keep popping up and how is he nothing like his brother Regulus?

There's a pull in two directions.
Red or Green?
Everyone knows you can't mix the two.

 Red or Green? Everyone knows you can't mix the two

✯ ✯ ✯

•This is a fan fiction that has a love triangle plot between my original character and the black brothers. She is in the same year as Regulus, and Sirius is the year above.

• SLOW BURN!!! You meet Sirius in chapter 6 and Regulus in chapter 7, but I really want to build the tension and not lay it out on a platter straight away. If you enjoy instant connections and romance, I'm more of a friends to lovers/enemies to lovers writer. But you will absolutely get that romance element, promise!

• Tutoring element.

• Friends to Lovers element & Enemies to Lovers.

• Character focused. As much as this will be a romance fanfic. There will be chapters without any of the original marauders characters, especially in the beginning to establish the character and to show you her relationships with everyone.

• Eventually there will be Sirius & Regulus POVs included too.

✯ ✯ ✯