#SURPRISE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hello with a little surprise!

At some points, I inspired by some tiktoks that most of you have probably seen. So all the rights belong to the authors of the wonderful edits and the original creators of the series. And I hope you'll enjoy the chapter somehow.

Have a great day/night!

I wish you all the best, my dear Wizards!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The peace that took place all over the world was enjoyed by all wizards and Muggles as well. The Marauders could finally focus on their own life.

Sirius and Katie lived a good life surrounded by their loved ones. They enjoyed every moment they spent together. They raised their son, Will, who looked very much like them. It also promised that, just like his parents, the boy would have a talent for getting into trouble, and thus, he would be the perfect model for the next generation of Marauders.

"There, for my lovely dot-lady. " Padfoot grinned and handed his wife a fresh bouquet of her favorite flowers.

"Thank you. "Girl smiled and then kissed Marauder on the cheek.

"Is Will fall asleep? " He guessed.

"Yes." She replied and put bouquet in the vase. " It's good that he already feels better now, in a different way we would have another unsleep night. " Added, then rested her hands on the table and looked at Black.

"I like to have unsleep nights with you, but in a different way. " Sirius laughed and Katie hit him on the head, but she didn't hide a smile at the same time.

Black grabbed his beloved's hand and pulled her towards him, then placed his hands on her waist as she folded her arms around his neck.

"So now we have a moment to ourselves. " Padfoot said with a smile.

"If Will wakes up and has a fever again...." Gryff Girl replied, then sighed and hugged her husband.

"He stopped feverishly a few days ago and now shows that he is feeling much better." Marauder said and rested his chin on his wife's head. "He'll be fine, don't worry. " Added and kissed his beloved on the forehead. "Now that we have this certainty, I can finally kidnap my wife somewhere. "

Katie met his eyes again.

"Kidnap? " She repeated after him and he nodded with a smile. "What about Will? "

" I asked Remus to take care of him. " He replied smiling. "Moony agreed immediately, so we'll have a moment to ourselves. What do you think? "

" I don't think I have a choice. " Girl laughed. "If my husband wants to kidnap me. "

"Of course you don't. " Padfoot shook his finger. "So as soon as Moony shows up, I kidnap you somewhere far away. " He added happily and then he approached his wife and kissed her.

"But you know ... "Woman began, but she didn't have time to finish, because at that moment Lupine appeared, and immediately approached his friends.

"No "but"." Boy protested with a smile on his face. "You guys go and have fun." He shook his finger at them. "I'll take care of Will, don't worry. "