23

It had been a whole 2 weeks since I moved in with the triplets, I've been in a total of 5 of their videos and about 300 of nicks tiktoks. Nick says most of  their fan base loves, complimenting me and saying I was really funny.

I enjoyed the taste of fame I was getting. It wasn't overbearing, which was good, but it was enough for people to know me and who I am.

"Yo, they are really liking you, y/n" Nick says reading the comments on one of the tiktoks he posted.

I looked over his shoulder.

"Who is she? Shes beautiful"

"She's really pretty"

"She's kinda funny"

"Omg I went to highschool with y/n!"

"She's gorgeous, Glad you guys found another friend"

"I bet she and Madi get along"

"She's kinda annoying"

"What's she doing here?"

"Who the hell is she"

"Why is she always with them?"

I blocked out the few rude comments I was receiving.

I learned the hard way to never look at the comments on your own videos or pictures, unless it's your friends commenting.

I was seriously considering becoming a YouTuber when I was about 6. I never thought it would actually come true.

"Some people are a little rude, you get used to it" Nick says.

I shrugged and walked away to the kitchen for a snack.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I grabbed it and checked to see what it was. A missed call from Carmella. I decided to stop ignoring her and answer the phone.

So I called her.

"Holy shit, y/n you haven't answered any of my calls or texts in the past 2 weeks"

"I know"

"What's going on with you? I apologized I admitted I was wrong. What more do I need to do for you to come back?"

"Im already living with the triplets like you told me to"

"I was upset in the moment I didn't mean it"

"You were gonna make me choose between you and them! That sounds like you meant it"

"I didn't ok? You don't have to forgive me now because that's not what I'm calling you about"

"What do you want?"

"Your mom won't stop sending letters and shit"

"How does she have the address?"

"I don't know. But you need to come get them, and find out why she keeps sending them to you"

"Yeah, alright I'll come by in a second"

I hung up the phone. I was a little concerned.

How did my mom get the address? I hadn't sent her anything so I have no clue how she could have gotten it.

"Hey you ok?" Chris comes into the kitchen seeing me looking stressed as hell

"Yeah, I just gotta go pick something up really quick, I'll be back"

"Ok, call me if you need anything" He says before leaving the kitchen

I speed walk to my car. I wanted to figure out what my mom wanted from me and why.

Once I got to Carmellas house I banged on the door. She opened it immediately.

"Hey-"

"Where are they?" I cut her off.

"Um on your bed, c'mon" she leads me back to my old room.

I open the room it still smelled like it did when we first moved in.

One bed was quite a large stack of letters all from my mom.

Lucy and Luke walked into the room behind me. I walked to them to give them a hug.

I packed all of the letters in a tote bag. I sat on my bed and decided to open one. The very first one she had sent.

Hello y/n...

--------------------------------------------------------------

The beggining part of the story where the fan base likes y/n is an idea from:

_julia_parker_

Tysm to them for this great idea.

Pls give me more recommendations for parts of the story to help cure my writers block. Even if it's a small idea, I promise when I say that anything helps <3

Tysm ❤️❤️