32

It's been about a year since I moved in with the triplets and like...what? 11 months since I last saw my parents? I must say, living the way I do with the triplets couldn't be any better.

I'm featured in 90% of their videos, and I make my own on my own personal channel that do pretty well.

I've hung out a lot more with Madi, I've even spent almost a whole month with her in LA while the boys were in Massachusetts.

I've let go of my parents and any of my past problems. My future was much brighter than I had anticipated. Overall, my life was definitely changed for the better.

We celebrated the triplets 19th birthday and had a huge party. All of my Fyp on tiktok was mainly edits of us dancing at their party.

I was grateful that i was given another chance at a much better life. Chris and I are dating, so that's new. We've taken our overall relationship very seriously. At first when we told his dad, he  was a little skeptical, Mary Lou was very fond of it though.

Eventually his dad came around because 'he saw how i benefited chris', at least that's what Nick had told me.

Alahna and I got to hang out so much more too. And I've been to LA maybe...16 times?  Which is a lot, but it's so much fun. I've really been able to be myself around my new friends.

And I've grown so much, which is something I think you would have loved to see in me.

Mom and dad passed, in December. Mom died of a tumor. Dad followed along behind her caused by age.

They are buried next to gramma and grandpa.

Now it's just me. But I'm carrying the family name pretty proudly, I making a reputation out of my life and I think you would be so proud of me.

I've taken better care of myself and I've shown more signs of happiness. I've been so much better about my health, and my activeness.

Overall, my life in Massachusetts has been going amazing. And I've had good supportive people beside me through it all. I wish you could have been here with me.

Even though you aren't, I know your watching over me.

Love your sister,
Y/n

Fin