21- Cang Qiong Shopping Mall (Part 1)

Wei Wuxian stood in the center of the Cang Qiong Shopping Mall leaning against a blue patterned pillar.

Sticking his strawberry lollipop in his mouth, his eyes skimmed through the first floor of the mall, searching for a certain someone.

And no, that certain someone is not Lan Wangji, despite what you are thinking.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin were supposed to meet up here at this time. But the irritable boy is nowhere to be seen.

Wei Wuxian sighed. He was almost finished with his lollipop and Jiang Cheng is still not here yet! And it was Jiang Cheng who demanded to meet up here. At this time.

Wei Wuxian scanned the area again.

He saw a little kid riding on their father's back.

He saw a group of four friends chatting and drinking boba.

Wei Wuxian's eyes pass a boy examining a silk scarf on a mannequin.

Wei Wuxian then saw a suspicious-looking man dressed in all black.

Then he saw an elderly man throwing his finished drink into the trash-

Wait, wait, wait. Rewind that.

Wei Wuxian then saw a suspicious-looking man dressed in all black. That's suspicious!

Wei Wuxian slowly lowered his lollipop from his mouth, as he watched carefully at the black-dressed man.

The man was moving closer behind the boy who was examining the silk scarf. Focus immensely on the scarf and completely unaware of the presence of the man, a handbag hung loosely in their hand.

The man snatched the handbag and bolted from the boy, towards the other side of the mall, where the exit was. At the same time, the boy whirled around, eyes widened, and cried out, "HEY STOP YOU, THIEF!" The boy started running after the crook.

The thief was fast, faster than the boy.

Wei Wuxian tossed his lollipop stick into a nearby trash bin. He waited until the thief ran closer to him and then passed him.

Then he started chasing after them too.

Wei Wuxian sprinted through the court, right on the thief's heels.

"Hey!" a girl shouted as the man pushed her out of the way.

There was a bench ahead of them.

The thief ran past the bench but Wei Wuxian jumped onto it and then he leaped.

Shi Qingxuan wasn't a good runner. Especially not when he just drank a large cup of bubble tea. He felt as if he was going to throw up.

But! How dare that man steal his handbag! He'll get to them even if he's going to throw up afterward!

So Shi Qingxuan hurried across the mall, in time to see the most beautiful sight.

The boy spun in mid-air. Two 360 degrees and a half in the air, the boy's Converse landed squarely on the man's back. Now that was a 1080-degree kick.

(A/N: Converse is a shoe brand)

The thief fell and Wei Wuxian touched down onto the ground. He blinked. Wow, he nailed that kick! Just like how Yinghua-jie did it!

Yinghua-jie has said it was a difficult kick to learn and it will take time to master it. And yet he did it on his first try! Was this beginner's luck or is he a taekwondo prodigy?

And Wei Wuxian bet he must have looked so cool. He borrowed Luo-xiong's black leather jacket today so he looked cooler than usual. He bet he was looking slayyyy.

Now, if only he had also taken Hua-xiong's sunglasses.

The owner of the handbag finally reached him.

Wei Wuxian took the handbag out of the fallen man's clutch.

"I presumed this is yours?" Wei Wuxian asked, smiling. He expected a heartfelt appreciation.

The boy took the handbag. Then they went to the fallen thief. "How. Dare. You. Stole. My. Bag. You. Stupid. Little. Thief!" the boy brought down the bag at the already injured back of the thief, whacking him once with every word.

Wei Wuxian's wide eyes followed up and down with the handbag.

After the boy was done, with a satisfied expression, the boy hopped up and walked to Wei Wuxian.

"Thank you so much for kicking that man and returning my handbag to me! That was amazing!" the boy smiled broadly at him.

"E-erm, no problem! Actually," said Wei Wuxian, eyeing the man sprawled on the floor. Is the man dead???

"I'm Shi Qingxuan! What's your name?"

To be continued...

Question
What would you do if someone stole your bag?

A. I don't have a bag 😐

B. Pull a Wei Wuxian and 1080 kick them on the back.

C. Scream: "HEY THAT PERSON STOLE MY BAG! HELP!"

D. Whack them with the bag after you caught up to them and snatched your bag back.

E. Call the police. "Hello 911? I would like to report a robbery!"

F. Comment <3

Mini theatre:

Luo Binghe: "Hua Cheng, have you seen my leather jacket? It's not in my closet."

Hua Cheng: *sees Wei Wuxian sneaking away with Luo Binghe's leather jacket*

Also Hua Cheng: "Have you checked the laundry room?"

Shi Qingxuan fact #1-
Obsessed with bubble tea.
#bobaforlife 

One for me and one for you 😁🧋🧋

Disclaimer- I know nothing about taekwondo. I just did some google search online, it could have been wrong.

Thank you for reading!
('▽')/✨

Comments and votes will be (highly) appreciated! As usual!

Word Count: 894