Introducing You To His Fans

(a/n: first Juicy one shot!! let me know how I did)

Y/N's POV

"Gaege, I'm scared. What if they don't like me?" I looked over at him. We had just gotten done recording a "QnA with my girlfriend" video for his second channel. "Babe, it'll be fine. They'll love you." "Promise?" "I promise..." I blushed as Gaege kissed my cheek. A few minutes later, I was scrolling through the comments of our video and I noticed there was a lot of hate directed towards me, saying that "she's only with him for the money" and that "she shouldn't have him, he's mine". I started tearing up and threw my phone across the room.

"I knew I should have never agreed to do a video..." I buried my face in a pillow and burst into tears.

Gaege's POV

I went downstairs after I finished recording with the boys when I heard what sounded like Y/N crying. I saw her lying on the floor, her face buried into a pillow. "Y/N? Babe, are you okay?" I gently shook her. My heart shattered when she looked up at me with teary eyes. "They hate me..." "Who does?" "Your fans, Gaege. They keep on saying that I'm only with you for money and that "she shouldn't have him because she's mine". I- why? Why do you love me?" I sat down next to her.

"Oh, baby..." I pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my shoulder. "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. Try to ignore the haters as best as you can, okay?" "I'll try..." I wiped her tears away. "I love you..." "I love you too..."

A FEW DAYS LATER...

I was about to start replying to some comments on the QnA video when I noticed something. There was now more comments defending Y/N. "Babe! Come here!" My heart melted as she walked into the living room wearing one of my hoodies. "Yeah?" "Look at this!" I handed her my phone and watched as a smile grew on her face. "They love me..." I was then being hugged tight. "Babe, they love me!" "I know they do!" We shared a quick kiss before pulling away.

Y/N's POV

"You wanna be in another video with me?" "Yes!" I burst into laughter as Gaege picked me up and carried me upstairs and into his office. "You're adorable..." I blushed as he kissed my cheek. A few hours later, I sat back in my chair, wheezing from laughing too hard.

"Oh my god, that last game was fucking terrible..." "This is the Y/N I know and love." "Gaege..." "I mean it, babe. I love you so much. And you know how I'm gonna show you?" I didn't even get time to give an answer before Gaege leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine, making my eyes widen. He pulled away after a minute and hugged me tight. "I love you so much, baby, and don't you forget it..." "I love you more, babe..." I whispered in his ear as I hugged back.