strawberry lipstick

(a/n: hello my loves, I hope everyone's doing well. anyways, enjoy :D)

Gaege's POV

"...and that's about it for today! Make sure to give that subscribe button a slap across its stupid face, and also give that notification bell a ring as well! Hope you have a good day, loves! Bye bye!" I watched as my best friend, Y/N, filmed a video for her YouTube channel releasing a lipstick collab with another influencer.

"And I'm done! Gaege, can you help me put these back in my office?" "Yeah, sure!" After helping her put her lights and camera away, I walked into her living room and saw her put her lipsticks away. "Wait, Y/N." "Hm?" "Can I just have a quick look?" "Yeah, sure!" She handed me the box and I just had a look. "I know you explained it when you were recording, but like- what is- egh-" "Don't worry, I know what you're trying to say." We both had a little laugh.

"Wait, so they're fruit scented and flavoured?" "Yep! Let me demonstrate!" I watched as she put on a strawberry scented lipstick. "Wait, let me have a sniff..." I leaned in and had a sniff of the lipstick. I stared at her wide eyed, making her burst out laughing.

Y/N's POV

"What do you think?" "That's fucking crazy..." I couldn't help but giggle. "Can I try it on?" "Yeah, su-" I went to hand over the lipstick tube, but Gaege leaned in and quickly kissed me on the lips, making my eyes widen.

"I- I-" "You good, Y/N?" Gaege chuckled, making me blush hard. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright..." "Any chance I can try on the others?" I stared at him with this look of but I noticed a smirk growing on Gaege's face, making me blush. "Oh, you motherfucker." I rolled my eyes as he burst out laughing. "Well can I? Please?" "You know what, since you asked nicely..." I wiped off the strawberry lipstick and grabbed the orange one.