Late Night

(a/n: hey friends!! hope you're doing well :3 enjoy!!)

Y/N's POV

I sat down on my boyfriend's living room sofa, waiting for him to come back from a night out with his friends. "Oh, Momo...when do you think he'll be back?" I picked up the ginger cat sitting next to me and placed him on my lap. Half an hour later, I heard a knock on the door, making both me and Momo jump. I got up and opened the door, seeing a sober Narrator and a slightly drunk Gaege.

"I believe he is yours..." "Thanks, Narrator. Hope you make it home safe!" "See you, Y/N!" I watched as Narrator drove off and then I brought Gaege inside. "Did you have fun with Eddie and Narrator?" I brought him over to the sofa. "Mhm!" He nodded, resting his head on my shoulder. "Are you tired?" He slowly nodded and I took him upstairs. After getting dressed, I saw Gaege curled up with Momo lying down next to him.

"Wait...who are you?" He looked up at me and squinted his eyes whilst holding Momo close. "Gaege, I'm your girlfriend, silly." "Whoa...that's fucking awesome." Then he instantly fell asleep, making me giggle. "What are we going to do with him, Momo?" I smiled as Momo snuggled up to me.

"What did I do to deserve this man?" I kissed his forehead, noticing a small smile creep up on his face as I fell asleep.