Get Over It

(a/n: I just want to say before you continue reading, I mean no disrespect to Liv. she seems like a really nice person, how I write her is obviously not what she is like on camera. I'm talking like I personally know her. I don't. I'll shut up now. oh, and I'll let you know when to play the song. enjoy!!)

Gaege's POV

"Come on, Juicy..." "IN A MINUTE, NARRATOR!" I got in his car and he started driving. "I know you're still upset from your breakup with Liv, but you'll have to get over it eventually." I sighed and looked out the window. A few minutes later, we arrive at a club.

"Narrator, why are we here?" I stared at him confused. "To get your mind off your breakup!" "Edit isn't joining us?" "He's on a date with Gabby." I followed Narrator in and he went over to the bar whilst I just sat in the corner on my phone. "JUICY! OVER HERE!" I walked over to Narrator and saw him sitting with a girl who I didn't recognise. "Paris, this is my friend, Gaege. Gaege, this is Paris." "Hi..." I reluctantly shook her hand. "I'll leave you two alone so you can get to know each other." I went back to corner I was at, Paris hot on my heels.

"Wow, you're like, really hot, are you single?" I rolled my eyes. "Well, are you?" "Why do you want to know?" "I'm just, like, curious." "Fuck this..." I mumbled and I made my way over to where the karaoke was taking place. "Wait for me!" I turned around to face Paris. "Can you just leave me alone?" I growled. That seemed to get her away from me for a little while. As I managed to get to the front of the karaoke stage, I watched as a H/C haired girl made her way up on stage.

"Hey, there you are!" I felt someone tug on my arm. It was Paris. "Come on, I want to introduce you to my friends." "Can I at least watch this karaoke performance first?" She rolled her eyes and stood right next to me, hugging my arm.

PLAY SONG NOW

Wake up, brush my teeth
With the blood of my enemies
Mirror crack when I look, yeah, it better be
Ice cold, I been at it for a century
Bad bitch, black dress
Pull up in it and we sippin' on that jealousy

Gotta leave my legacy
Snap my fingers and I'm getting the amenities
If you on my bad side, then you dead to me
Choosing violence, it's ironic that you're sorry
Mercy isn't in the recipe

Please don't waste your breath
On the things I don't regret
Baby, I'm just here for the ride
See my silhouette
Please don't ever ask me why
Every time I'll tell you, darling I-

I'm just killing time
Said I'm looking like the villain, yeah, I wonder why

I just fucking love it when they run
Nah, they never make it easy
I'll admit it, that's the fun
I done been so hungry, baby you been such a tease
Never gonna stop until you're dripping from my teeth

Please don't waste your breath
On the things I don't regret
Baby I'm just here for the ride
(I'm just here for the ride)
See my silhouette
Please don't ever ask me why
Every time I'll tell you, darling I- (shh)

I'm just killing time
Said I'm looking like the villain, yeah, I wonder-
(Never, ever gonna run away from me)
I'm just killing time (Never, ever gonna run away from me)
Said I'm looking like the villain, yeah, I wonder-

Yeah, I'm killing time
Killing time
Dead inside
Killing time
You're mine

I stared in awe at the girl as she got off the stage. "Okay, now let's go see my friends." "No!" "You promised!" "Let go of me!" I ripped my arm out of her grasp and ran out of the club and into someone. "Fuck, I am so sor-" Then I realised it was the girl who was singing just a few seconds ago.

"Hey, um, can you act as my girlfriend? Someone's been following me for god knows how long and I just want them to leave me alone?" "Yeah, sure!" Then out of nowhere the girl smashes her lips onto mine and backs me up until I hit a wall, taking me by surprise. "GAEGE! Where the hell are yo- who are you?" I pulled away for air and saw Paris staring at us.

"His girlfriend. What did you need my boyfriend for?" I watched as the girl approached Paris. "I- I-" "I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate going off with girls who looked like microwaved versions of Marilyn Monroe." I was trying so hard to hold my laughter back. "So why don't you fuck off and leave me and my boyfriend alone." She gave us both a death stare before walking away. That was when I burst out laughing.

"Thanks for that...I didn't know if she was going to follow me all night..." I wheezed. "Don't worry about it." "Holy shit, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." "It's Y/N." "Y/N...any chance I get your number so I can learn how to craft more insults?" "You know what, you deserve it." I watched as Y/N wrote her number down on the back of my hand. "Thanks, Y/N. Oh, and before you go..." I brought my lips to her ear. "...you're a really good singer." I watched as she walked over to her car. I texted Narrator to let him know I was outside. A few minutes later, he appeared.

"There you are! Where'd Paris go?" "Eh, I wasn't that interested in her." "Then why is someone's phone number written on your hand?" I pointed over to Y/N and she waved. "Damn. Anyways, you wanna get out of here?" "Yeah." We started driving back to mine and I started thinking about the kiss with Y/N. And the way she talked back to Paris earlier. "Fuck, she can talk to me like that any day- I mean, what?" I shook my head. "You good, Juicy?" "Yeah..." I sighed.

"You thinking about her?" "Who?" "The girl who's number you got." "Y/N?" "Yeah, her." "Yeah...she's really pretty." Then it was silent for a few minutes. "Hey, Narrator?" "Yeah?" "I think I am getting over it."