Juicy Reacts to Scene Queen

(a/n: hello friends!! to celebrate the release of Pink G-String, I thought why not write a one shot where you get Juicy to react to the music video?? enjoy!!)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, are you serious?" "Come on, Gaege, it won't hurt to have a listen!" I dragged my boyfriend into my office. "Fine, but one listen." "Thank you!" I kissed his cheek, making him blush slightly. As I was logging into YouTube, I heard Gaege whisper something to himself.

"Babe?" I turned around to face him. "Hm?" "Are you okay?" "Oh, yeah, I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure..." I had a small smile on my face as he kissed my forehead. A few minutes later, I sat back in my chair with a massive grin on my face. "Oh my god..." I looked over at Gaege, who just stared at my monitor wide eyed. "Are you good, babe?" I waved a hand in front of his face. No response.

"EARTH TO JUICYFRUITSNACKS!" I yelled down his ear, making him jump. "Are you alright?" "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." "So what did you think of it?" "Of what?" "The music video, silly!" "Ohhh! It was...something..." "...I'll just take that as a positive." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'm gonna start recording now, babe." I blushed as Gaege kissed the top of my head. I sighed and logged out of YouTube.

"What is up with him?" I thought to myself as I started watching Rain Paris' music video for her cover pf Ashnikko's Daisy.

A FEW DAYS LATER...

I woke up to a loud noise coming from downstairs. Then I realised that Gaege wasn't in bed next to me. I slowly made my way downstairs and heard Pink G-String playing on nearly full volume. Then I saw a sight I never expected to see. Gaege was dancing around the kitchen, singing along to Pink G-String whilst using a whisk as a microphone. I managed to get a video and waited until he was done.

"AH! Babe, how long have you been there?" "About a minute. I thought you didn't like Pink G-String..." "I-I never said that! I just said that it was something but I didn't know what else to say!" "Okay...so will you finally admit that you're a Scene Queen fan?" I walked up to him. "Yes, I am a Scene Queen fan, babe..." I squeaked and pulled him into a tight hug.

"After breakfast we're listening to the Bimbocore EP!" "Babe, no!"

(a/n: stream Pink G-String :3)