boyfriend

(a/n: hello friends!! as of the date I am publishing this (14/5/23) I have gotten some tattoos done on my left arm, so I apologise if updates slow down a bit whilst I recover, because the whole thing was hell for me. with all that out of the way, enjoy!!)

F/N - Friend's Name

Gaege's POV

I took a sip of my drink as I looked across the room at her. The girl I had a crush on since we were both kids. Y/N L/N. And I knew full well that she liked me too, thanks to F/N telling me. But for some reason, she started dating this guy named Mike. Stereotypical popular guy who bullies the nerds. He looks like he's the main bully in a teen movie.

"Juicy!" I looked over at F/N, who was waving me over to them. "What's up?" "Have you seen Mike? Y/N's been looking for him." "I'll let you know if I see him." "Thanks, Juicy!" A few minutes later, I was going to take a piss when I heard moaning coming from the bathroom. I could tell that the male voice was Mike. But I knew full well that the female voice wasn't Y/N because I knew what she sounded like.

I quickly went to find Y/N, who was sitting on the living room sofa with F/N. "Hi, Gaege! Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm alright." How was I supposed to explain to my crush that her boyfriend was cheating on her with the host of this damn party? "Um, can you guys follow me real quick?" I lead them both to the bathroom, where the moaning was coming from. I pounded on the door and the moaning instantly stopped. We could hear various noises on the other side before the door unlocked.

"Y-Y/N!" "Where were you? I was worried sick!" Y/N was soon cut off by the host of the party, Britney, looking over Mike's shoulder. "Mikeyyy...who are they?" She was very clearly not just drunk, but also high. They both were. We could see that Britney only had her underwear on whilst the button on Mike's jeans wasn't done. Both Y/N and F/N's eyes widened as they connected the dots.

"Did you seriously cheat on my best friend with this bitch?!" F/N was fuming. "Y-Y/N, I can explain-" "I don't want to hear it." "Y/N, plea-" "I said I don't want to hear it!" "Please, just let me-" "FUCK YOU MIKE WE'RE DONE!" I followed Y/N outside as F/N stayed behind to give Mike and Britney an earful. I had never seen Y/N get angry at anything before.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry..." I held her as she cried. "I'm so fucking sorry..." I wiped her tears away. "Hey, look at me. You deserve better than him." "That's really sweet of you, Gaege..." Y/N weakly smiled. "There's that smile I love! Now how about we find F/N and ditch this party?" "Hell yeah." After finding F/N, we decided to go back to my house.

"To be honest, I only went to that party because Mike wanted me to go. That, and I found out you were going to be there." Y/N smirked as I blushed and F/N burst out laughing. "I only went because I didn't have shit to do." "You didn't have to record?" "Babe, it was my day off." Both mine and Y/N's eyes widened at the realisation that I just called her babe.

"I think I'm gonna let you two have some private time. Have fun~" F/N smirked as they got up. "Oh, fuck off!" Y/N threw a pillow at them as they left. "So...what was that about?" "What?" "Calling me babe, hm?" "Y/NNNNNN..." I hid my face as she started giggling. Whilst we were calming down, we put some music on. After skipping through a few songs, I put on Boyfriend by Dove Cameron. I stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand, pulling her up as well.

"I could be a better boyfriend than him, I could do the shit that he never did. Up all night, I won't quit." Y/N blushed and rested her forehead against mine. "Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him, I could be such a gentleman...plus all my clothes would fit." I leaned in and we both shared a kiss before pulling away for air.

"I've always wanted that to happen..." I grinned sheepishly. "Me too...I don't know why I didn't break up with Mike earlier in the week...I wish I did..." "It's okay..." I gently squeezed her hand. "So, Y/N?" "Yes?" "Do you think that I could be a better boyfriend than him?" She burst into a fit of giggles. "Can I do the shit that he never did?" "Are you asking me out through a Dove Cameron song? Because the answer's yes." I was freaking out on the inside.

"I could be such a gentleman. Plus...all my clothes would fit~" I leaned in and whispered into her ear, making her shudder. "Are you sure it's not just the clothes that'll fit me?" "How about you find out for yourself?" Y/N instantly grabbed my hand and took me upstairs, presumably to find my bedroom.

And to answer the question, it wasn't just the clothes that fit Y/N.