First Kiss

(a/n: hi friends!! got nothing to say really, so tell me about your day. that's all :) oh yeah, and N/N - nick name)

Gaege's POV

I looked over at my roommate, Y/N, who was laughing and having fun with the girls, Amber, Liv, Kristy, Gabby and Jeaire. I had the biggest crush on her and everyone else knew since I was pretty bad at hiding it. "You okay, Juicy?" I looked over at Y/N, who had a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." "Are you sure?" "I'm sure, you don't have to worry about me, N/N." "Okay then..." I sighed and watched as she went back over to the girls. "I just wish you could be mine..." I whispered to myself. "Juicy, are you oka-" "I'M FINE!" I turned around to see Josh right behind me. "Sorry. Actually can I talk to you, Josh?" "Yeah, sure." We stepped outside.

"What's up, man?" "You and the boys know I have the biggest crush on Y/N, and I really want to ask her out, but I don't know how I should do it..." "Wow, okay, um, if I were you, I'd probably do what feels right to you. I don't know what to say, Juicy." "Thanks, Josh..." I weakly smiled. Then a slightly drunk Kristy stuck her head out of the living room window, saying it was time for truth or dare. What could go wrong?

After various truths and dares, which included some of the girls exposing some of their bad habits and Eddie making a gross "smoothie" and forcing Mully and Narrator to drink it, it was now Y/N's turn. "Okay, Y/N. Truth or dare?" Josh looked over at her. "Dare, because I'm not a little bitch, unlike some people..." She said whilst making direct eye contact with Mully. "Nice one. Um, I dare you to..." Josh looked around the room before he made eye contact with me. Oh no.

"I dare you to sit on Juicy's lap." "Okay." I blushed hard as Y/N walked over to me and sat right on my lap. "You okay, Juicy?" "I'm fine, Y/N..." "Are you sure? I can get off now if you want me to." "No, it's fine..." I looked over at Josh and he had the biggest grin on his face. A few turns later, it was now my turn. "Okay, Juicy, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Okay, do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Everyone turned to face me, even Y/N. "Um, uh, no..." I sighed. A few minutes later, everyone else had left, leaving just me and Y/N to clean up the aftermath.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something." I walked up to her as she was cleaning the kitchen counter. "Sure, what's up?" "Here goes nothing..." I thought to myself as I took a deep breath. "So, you know when you asked me earlier if I had a crush on anyone and I said I didn't?" "Yeah?" "I lied. I do have a crush on someone. That someone is you. I love you, Y/N." "Juicy...I-I don't know what to say..." "Y/N, I've been in love with you ever since we met. When Kristy introduced me to you, I just thought that you were the most beautiful person ever. And I still stand by that."

Y/N just stared at me in shock. "I'm sorry, I needed to get that out..." "Juicy, can...can I do something?" "Um, okay?" I stood there frozen in place as Y/N approached me and hugged me tight. "I love you too..." "Wait, really?" "Yes! I've been wanting to tell you for ages but I've never had the courage to do so...I love you, you dummy!" "I-I love you too..." We soon found ourselves leaning in towards each other. "Can I?" "Yeah..." I leaned in and we were now kissing. I pulled away after a few seconds, both of our faces now bright red.

"Hey, Juicy?" "Yeah?" "That was my first kiss...you were my first..." "Oh, I bet I'll be your first for everything we do together..." "JUICY!"