birthday bitch

(a/n: hello my loves, I hope you are doing well!! shout out to LuvYouSweetie for recommending this, because to be fair, I have done two one shots where it is Gaege's birthday, so why not flip the switch and make it your birthday :D anyways, I hope you anjoy this and let's get started!!)

F/C - favourite colour
F/B - favourite band

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring down my ears. "Shut the fuck up..." I groaned, pushing my alarm clock off my bedside table. Then the bedroom door burst open, making me jump.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!" I giggled as Gaege ran in, holding a bunch of F/C balloons. "Thank you!" I blushed as he kissed my cheek. After getting out of bed, I took a shower and brushed my teeth. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I saw Gaege holding a present.

"What's this?" I stared at him confused. "Open it and find out!" He handed it over to me and I started opening it. "Well, I can tell it's not fragile." "I would've said so if it was!" "You wouldn't have." "You right." I rolled my eyes and continued opening my present. I gasped and looked up at Gaege as I realised what it was.

 I gasped and looked up at Gaege as I realised what it was

(a/n: pic credits go to me :D)

"AWE GAEGE!" I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tight. "I know you were really upset when you couldn't get it. So I decided to order one, and kept it hidden from you." I pulled away and immediately put it on. "What do you think?" "You look so gorgeous..." I blushed as Gaege kissed my cheek. After putting some leggings and socks on, I followed Gaege downstairs and saw a massive bag filled to the brim with presents.

"Baby, you didn't have to do this for me..." I looked up at him. "I just wanted to spoil my girl..." I blushed as he kissed my forehead. I sat down on the sofa and Gaege passed me a cube shaped present. "I feel like I should be scared..." "Why?" "Because knowing you, you'd probably I don't know, piss into a bottle and gift it to me." Gaege stared at me in shock as I burst out laughing. After calming down, I started to open my present.

"Gaege!" I started giggling as I held up three albums of my favourite band, F/B. "Seriously, you didn't have to!" "No, really! It's my girl's birthday, and I want to spoil you, okay?" After opening some more presents, which included some merch from some other YouTubers, a new laptop (because Mully broke my old one), and a new pair of headphones for streaming.

"Goddamnit, Gaege..." I started tearing up. "Don't cry, sweetheart..." He wiped my tears away. A few minutes later, Gaege and I were on a call with the other boys. "Happy birthday, Y/N!" "Thank you, guys!" I giggled. "Y/N, can I just say that I love your hoodie." "You're only saying that because it's your merch, Mully." He laughed and I couldn't help but laugh with him. "Hey, sweetheart! I got your cake!" I looked behind me and saw Gaege holding a plate with a birthday cake on it. On top of it, a candle that had my age on it.

"Um, I- it's embarrassing to ask, but can you guys not sing happy birthday to me. I just find it awkward because I never really know what to do." "Sure! Now make a wish, babe!" I made a wish and then blew out the candles as the boys cheered. "What'd you wish for, Y/N?" "Oh my fucking god, Mully, do you not know how birthdays work?" I burst out laughing at Josh's comment. "Um, I have one more birthday present." I stared at Gaege confused as he made no mention of it earlier.

"So, Y/N, you are the love of my life." I blushed as I heard the other boys awe in the background. "We have been together for two, nearly three years at this point. And I just- oh, fuck it..." I gasped as I watched Gaege pull out a promise ring.

"I know it's just a promise ring, but I-" "Yes, Gaege!" I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tight as the other boys cheered and applauded us

"I love you so much..." I whispered. "I love you more..." He whispered back, kissing the end of my nose.