Happy Birthday

(a/n: hey there!! I'm still slowly getting back into trying to update as frequently as possible, but I'm getting there, just believe in me please ;-; anyways, enjoy!!)

Y/F/O - Your Favourite Outfit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEE-* "Shut the fuck up..." I groaned, turning my alarm off on my phone. "What's the fucking...oh it's Gaege's birthday!" I got out of bed and hopped into the shower. After doing so I got changed into Y/F/O. I sent Gaege a happy birthday text and then went to have breakfast.

After having breakfast, I got into my car and decided to drive to get him a little present. I knew he wouldn't care about what I got him, but I wanted to get him something special. As I was driving, something caught my eye, so I parked my car and decided to get a closer look. It was a collection of bracelets meant for couples. But there were two bracelets in particular that caught my eye the most.

 But there were two bracelets in particular that caught my eye the most

After buying them, I then went down to his house. I knocked on the door and Liv answered.

(a/n: I know they don't live together, as far as I'm aware, but for story's sake, pretend they do)

"Hey, Liv! I got a present for Gaege, do you think I could give it to him?" "Yeah, sure!" She let me in and I followed her into the living room.

"Hey, Gaege. Um, I know you probably can't hear me right now, but I got you something for your birthday, and-" I started tearing up. "It's okay, babe, you can do this..." I felt Liv gently squeeze my hand. "I know you won't be here to see what it is, but I'll tell you. It's some bracelets. One black and one white. To celebrate our friendship." I put one of the bracelets on and rested the other one next to the urn on the table in front of us.

"Oh, Y/N..." I broke down into tears. "I need to go, Liv, I'm sorry..." I quickly left and started driving home, tears blurring my vision.

TIMESKIP

"Happy birthday to you..." I stared at my phone. It was a picture of me and Gaege from when we went to Australia. Even though I told him it made us look too much like a couple and I didn't want people to think that I was tearing him and Liv apart, he went ahead and posted it anyways.

"I'm sorry, Gaege...it should've been me, not you..." I broke down, remembering his last words to me.

"We'll always be best friends..."