caught

(a/n: high school au time!! I honestly don't know how I haven't written one of these with Gaege yet. it's a crime I haven't, but now I have!! content warnings, this will include bullying and cheating. I know Gaege would never actually cheat, but for story's sake, just pretend. hope you enjoy reading!!)

Y/N's POV

I groaned as Liv slammed me against my locker. "I swear to god, Y/N, if I see you touch, go near, speak to or even breathe near my boyfriend, you're fucking dead." She growled. "I- I understand." She let me go and I walked away as I heard her and her friend group laughing. I decided to skip this first class I had because Kristy was in it, and she was basically Liv's right hand woman.

I don't remember when it happened, but Liv started believing that I was flirting with her boyfriend, Gaege Gibson, even though I wasn't. We hadn't even spoken to each other, and yet she was bullying me for something I didn't even do.

"Oof!" I groaned as I walked right into someone. "Sorry! I didn't mean t-" I looked up and saw who it was. The one person I was told not to go near. Liv's boyfriend, Gaege Gibson. "I- I have to go!" I ran down the hallway.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH...

I quickly left my third class of the day and ran to my car. And just to my luck, Gaege and his friends were in the car park as well. He looked over at me and I quickly looked away. I got in my car and threw my bag into the backseat. I sighed and hid my face in my hands. "What is Liv's problem?" I whispered to myself. I jumped as I heard someone knocking on the window. It was Gaege. I rolled the window down to see what he wanted. God, he's so pretty.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. Gaege got into the passenger seat next to me. "You've been avoiding me like crazy today. Is something wrong?" I just slowly nodded. "You can speak to me, you know." "Oh- um, sorry, it's just that...um, your girlfriend said that I shouldn't be near you." "Why?" "She said I would be dead." I saw him roll his eyes.

"Liv's fucking crazy, okay? I was gonna break up with her before first class started but I didn't get the chance." "If you don't mind me asking, why?" "Well, let's just say I've got my eye on someone else..." He chuckled, making me blush. "Is it-" "It's you, Y/N." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I've seen the way you look at me when we're in class. You like me. You know you like me. You want me." I just stared at him speechless as he leaned against the car seat, smirking.

(a/n: I'm sorry, but if you don't think is man is hot I don't know what to tell you)

"You're right. I- I do like you. I've always been afraid to tell you because I don't want Liv finding out." "I don't care about her anymore. I only want you, Y/N. And no one else." I found myself leaning in towards him. "I only want you as well, Gaege..." He leaned in and pecked me on the lips. "Come here." He pulled me onto his lap so that I was facing him. I could feel his breath on my neck, making me shudder.

"Now, how badly do you want me, sweetheart?" Gaege purred, his hands sliding up my t-shirt. Before I could answer, I heard a gasp come from outside the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK GAEGE?!"

It was Liv.