Mr Gibson

(a/n: correct me if I'm wrong but this is my first AU one shot with Juicy!! feel free to let me know how I did. oh, and F/N - friend's name. also, may be some light teasing. idk. happy readings!!)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW TEACHER?!" F/N screamed down my ear. "I'm not deaf, I heard you the first time and no I haven't yet." "LET'S GO THEN!" "F/N wait!" I ran after them to the staff room and then to the new teacher's classroom. "There he is!" I peeked through the slightly open classroom door and all the colour left my face. "Whoa, are you okay, Y/N?" "Yeah, I'm fine, I think it might have just been something I ate..." I ran to the toilets and quickly locked myself in one of the stalls. After I mentally prepared for class, I made my way back to F/N.

"You okay now?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "Okay then..." "Can I help you ladies?" F/N and I turned around to see the new teacher standing right behind us. "Yeah, we're fine, aren't we, F/N? F/N?" I looked over at them to see that they were gone. "I don't know where the hell they've gone..." I sighed. "Your friend is definitely quite the character." "That's F/N. Oh, Jesus Christ, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." The new teacher stared at me wide eyed.

"Wait, Y/N?" "Gaege?" And then it hit me. The new teacher was my boyfriend.

FLASHBACK TO ONE YEAR AGO...

"So, Y/N, I know we've been friends for god knows how long, and...over that time I've realised that I'm starting to see you as more than just a friend, and I was just if you would be my girlfriend..." I stood in front of him stunned. "I-I understand if you don't wanna date me in case this ruins our friendship, and-" "Gaege." I cut him off. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." "Wait, seriously?" "Yes, you dummy! I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember!" I hugged him tight.

"I love you, Gaege..." I stood up on my toes and pecked his lips. "I love you too, Y/N..."

END OF FLASHBACK...

Gaege and I stared at each other in disbelief. "We can't be seen together like this!" I whispered to him. "We'll have to keep this on the down low, because if F/N or anyone else finds out about this, I could get fired and you could be expelled." "Yes, sir." I sighed and sat down at my desk.

"Oh, and Y/N?" "Yes?" "For the love of god, don't call me sir when class start because I don't know if I can control myself." I almost spat my water out. "Gaege!" I stared at him in in disbelief. "Actually, don't call me sir in class....call me daddy." "GAEGE STOP!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" I went back to playing on my phone when I heard the bell ring, making me sigh. "Gaege, is there gonna be anyone else or is it just me?" "I specifically asked for a one to one class with you just so we could get some alone time together." I rolled my eyes.

"Of fucking course you did." "Hey, watch your language, missy." "What are you gonna do if I don't?" I stuck my tongue out at him. I sat back as Gaege got up from his seat and walked over to me. "You wanna know?" "Yeah. Yeah, I do." "I would bend you over my desk and make you recite every letter in the goddamn alphabet." "Jesus Christ..." I slowly put my water bottle back in my bag. A few minutes later, whilst frantically looking for my phone charger in my bag, my phone died, making me groan.

"Fuck..." I groaned. "What's up, babe?" "I can't find my damn phone charger..." "It's literally right in front of you..." "Oh yeah, so it is..." I went to go plug my phone in. "Still, you need to watch your language whilst you're with me, babe, so..." I nervously walked over to his desk.

"...z!" "Good girl..." I very slowly walked back to my desk. "Now my ass is hurting, thanks to you." I sighed. "And what did you say about keeping this on the down low, sir?" "Completely forgot about that...anyways, do you have any other classes today, babe?" "I don't think so, I think it's just you, Gaege..." "Oh, aren't you lucky, you get to spend the morning with your boyfriend." "Yay, lucky me..." I rolled my eyes.

TIMESKIP TO END OF DAY...

I was sitting on the sofa, watching TV when I heard the front door open. "Gaege!" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "Hey, babe!" "How was this afternoon?" "A fucking nightmare." "Jesus, was it that bad?" "Yeah! I had a ton of girls try to flirt with me, and I'm pretty sure that one of them wanted to speak to me about something after class, but I know damn well that she didn't want to talk." "What the fuck? Next time it happens, let me know who that bitch is so I can kick her ass." I sat back down on the sofa.

"Baby, it's fine, I can handle it myself." "Are you sure, Gaege?" "I'm sure I can. But for now, I just want to spend time with my girl..." I blushed as Gaege kissed my cheek.