demon gf

(a/n: y'all I'm so sorry if this one's shitty, I haven't been doing great lately. hope you enjoy it regardless)

Gaege's POV

"'What was your first reaction when you realised your girlfriend was a demon?'" I took a sip of my drink as Y/N read one of my chat's questions out. We had recently revealed our relationship after dating for about five months.

"Um, I was definitely shocked, but it didn't deter me." I looked over at her and kissed her cheek, making her blush. She was wearing a white gloomy bear t-shirt, her horns shining under the lighting.

 She was wearing a white gloomy bear t-shirt, her horns shining under the lighting

(pic credits go to milk_g0re on twitter and ratskeleton on insta!!)

"'What is something that annoys you about being a demon?' Um, people accusing me of dressing up. Like, look." I watched as she stood up to reveal her tail and pulled on it. "I can't help it..." She sighed. "I love you as you are, babe." I blushed as Y/N kissed my forehead.

"'Have you ever had anyone ask you to step on them?'" We both couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Surprisingly, no." Then the chat was flooded with comments asking Y/N to step on them. "Your chat's down bad." Y/N giggled. "They are." After ending the stream, we both went into the bathroom so I could clean Y/N's horns.

"Your chat's so nice and accepting..." Y/N looked up at me. "I really like them." "I'm glad you do." I kissed the top of her head. "Will you do another stream with me? We could play a game instead of just chatting." "I like that idea." After cleaning her horns, we both got into bed and snuggled up to each other.

"Gaege?" "Yeah?" "Do you think I could try streaming one day?" "Absolutely! You were a natural earlier, so I think you'd be a great streamer!" I kissed Y/N's cheek. "We can talk more about it tomorrow, okay?" "Sure! Goodnight, Gaege." "Goodnight, Y/N." We both left kisses on each other's cheeks before drifting off to sleep.