Pretty Girl (Part 2)

(a/n: ahhhh I love this song so much ;-; sorry. anyways, enjoy!!)

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, ba- er, Y/N..." "Hope she didn't hear that..." I thought to myself as I started walking back home.

Gaege's POV

As soon as I walked through the front door, I flopped onto the sofa and screamed into a pillow. "This girl...she's driving me crazy! In a good way, of course. And we met just a few minutes ago, as well!" I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw I had a text from an unknown number.

???: hey Gaege!!

???: it's Y/N!!

I felt a blush creep onto my face. "Fuck, what do I say?!" I started panicking a little.

Gaege: hey, Y/N!!

Y/N: just wondering, where are we gonna go tomorrow?

"Fuck, I didn't think about that..." I facepalmed myself. Good one, Gaege.

Gaege: it's your choice, babe. whatever you want :)

My eyes widened as I realised that I accidentally called her babe. Eh, I technically called her babe earlier, so it didn't bother me as much.

Y/N: awww thank you Gaege!!

Gaege: no problem :)

Y/N: listen Gaege I'm gonna go to bed now, but thank you for walking me home tonight :)

Y/N: I'll see you tomorrow ❤️❤️

My eyes widened when I noticed the two hearts she added. "Why did she add the hearts? Is she interested in me? Did she do it accidentally? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?!" I sighed in frustration before I headed upstairs to bed.

TIMESKIP TO MORNING...

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I saw I had a couple texts from Y/N.

Y/N: good morning Gaege!!

Y/N: hope you slept well :)

Y/N: Gaege?

Y/N: oh shit, you're probably still asleep

Gaege: you were saying?

Y/N: oh hey!!

Y/N: just checking in on you :)

Gaege: I'm fine, I just woke up

Y/N: good to hear :)

Y/N: I'll let you get dressed and all that shit

I sighed and got out of bed to get ready for my day.

TIMESKIP TO 4PM...

I stared at myself in the mirror. "Fuck, I'm so nervous..." I sighed and tried to calm myself down. After doing so, I went to go pick Y/N up.

Gaege: hey, I'm on my way :)

Y/N: I'm getting dressed now :)

I got in my car and started driving.

SHORT TIMESKIP...

I saw Y/N standing outside her house and she immediately ran over when she saw me. "Gaege!" I was almost tackled into a hug. "Sorry!" "It's fine, don't worry about it..." I couldn't help but smile at her adorableness. "So, where do you want to go?" After driving around for a little bit, we arrived at a hill with a massive tree on top.

"Come on, Gaege!" I followed Y/N up and by the time we reached the top, I was out of breath. "How...how the hell are you not dying?" I wheezed, looking over at her. "I used to come here a lot as a kid, so I guess you just get used to it..." I sat down next to her. "Jesus Christ, the view is fucking beautiful...oh yeah, the sky looks nice as well..." Y/N looked over at me confused before her eyes widened.

"Wait, did you just-" I smirked. "Gaege!" I burst out laughing as she playfully slapped my arm. A few minutes later, Y/N was resting her head on my shoulder. "I'm liking this..." She whispered, looking up at me. "Me too..." I kissed the top of her head, making her blush slightly. "Wait, so, Gaege..." "Yeah?" "What do you, like, do for work?" "Oh, I'm a YouTuber." "Damn, I've wanted to be one but...I don't know..." She sighed. "I could maybe help you with that..." "Thanks, Gaege..." Then there was an awkward silence.

"You wanna go back to mine and get some pizza?" "Fuck yeah." I watched as Y/N rolled down the hill. "Come on, Gaege!" I did the exact same thing and we walked back to my car, slightly covered in dirt.

SHORT TIMESKIP...

As we walked up to Y/N's front door, I heard a deep bark coming from the other side, making me jump. "Morty..." I stared at her confused. Then she opened the door and a massive Newfoundland jumped on top of me. "Morty! Let Gaege breathe, you silly boy!" I watched as Morty ran inside. "I'm sorry about him, he gets excited whenever someone new comes over." "Don't worry about it." I followed Y/N in and sat down next to her.

"You want a drink, Gaege?" "Just some water..." I watched as Y/N disappeared into the kitchen. Then I felt something nudge my leg. I looked down and saw Morty sitting next to me. "Hi, Morty..." I scratched behind his ear and he instantly lay down on my feet. "Here's your water, Gaege! I already ordered pizza whilst I was in the kitchen, so we don't have to worry about that."

Then Y/N looked down and saw Morty lying down on my feet. "That's his way of saying that he likes you." She whispered into my ear. After the pizza arrived, we just sat and talked about nothing in particular. Now I figured was a good time to tell her. "Y/N?" "Yeah? What's up?" I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I know we've only known each other for maybe a day, a few hours, but I just- I feel- oh fuck it, I love you, Y/N." I blurted out. She stared at me in shock. "I fucked up, didn't I?" "Gaege...I don't know what to say..." "Did I make things awkward?" "No! No, not at all! I just- can I do something real quick?" I nodded. My eyes widened as she quickly kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too, Gaege..." "Are you serious?" "Yes, I'm serious!" I stared at her in awe. "Is it too early to ask you if you'll be my girlfriend?" "Did you even have to ask? Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I had the biggest smile on my face as I leapt up from Y/N's sofa, cheering as she burst out laughing.