You meet for the first time

(a/n: I pulled this one out of my ass at 6 in the morning, enjoy)

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! I have someone I want you to meet!" My best friend, Gabby walked up to me. "Oh, really?" I looked up at her. "Yep! Now get off your ass, we're going to see him right now!" "Okay..." I followed Gabby downstairs and saw someone sitting on the sofa I didn't recognise. I'm guessing that's the person she wanted to introduce me to.

"Y/N, meet Juicy! Juicy, meet Y/N!" I sat down next to Juicy. "Hi..." "Hey, cutie..." I looked over at Gabby and she had the goofiest grin on her face. "You're really pretty..." "Oh, um, thanks?" I couldn't take my eyes off his tattoos. "See something you like, Y/N~??" "Yeah, your tattoos. I've always wanted one but my parents think that people with tattoos should go to hell, or some shit like that. At least I'll see them when I get there." "I like you, Y/N. And I'll take you to go get a tattoo one day." "Wait, really?" "Yes." "Thank you, Juicy!" I went to go hug him when I realised what I was doing and stopped.

"Oh, sorry." "Don't worry about it..." I blushed slightly as Juicy pulled me into a hug. I looked over to where Gabby was sitting and she wasn't there anymore. "Goddamnit, Gabby..." "What's up?" "Gabby left..." "So it's just you and me now..." "Yeah..." We stayed in our awkward hug for a few more minutes before we heard a knock at the window, making us both jump. We looked over and saw Gabby running away, tripping and then running away again.

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

"Y/N, can I come over real quick? I need to talk to you." "Yeah, sure!" Juicy hung up and I very quickly got changed and made myself look like I definitely wasn't up all night watching The Click. As soon as I made my way downstairs, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Juicy standing on the other side.

"Hey..." "Hi. Um, can I come in?" "Oh, yeah, sure." I followed Juicy into my living room and sat down next to him. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" "I...I really like you, Y/N. Ever since we first met, when I saw you, something about you, I- I just fucking fell head over heels in love with you, okay? There, I said it." I stared at him in shock. "Are you serious?" "Yes! And I...I understand if you don't like me ba-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"I like you too, Juicy..." "Wait, are you-" I planted another kiss on his lips. "Yes..." I burst out laughing as Juicy's face turned a bright red. "I- so will you be mine?" "Yes, yes I will Juicy..." I pulled him into a hug. "I love you..." I softly whispered into his ear. "I love you too..." He whispered back. "YESSSS!" We both looked out of the living room window and saw Gabby standing up from inside a bush. "SORRY I'LL LEAVE NOW!" Then we watched as she casually got up and walked away.

"How...how long has Gabby been there?" "I have no fucking clue."