sims 4

(a/n: hello everyone!! I've just gotten back into the Sims 4 after what, 10 months of not playing it due to laptop issues. so I thought what better way to celebrate than to write a one shot. enjoy!!)

E/C - eye colour

Y/N's POV

I watched on as my sim walked up to her roommate. I then queued up a few romance options and let the game play. "Hey, Y/N. You alright?" I looked up to see my roommate and crush, Gaege Gibson, aka Juicyfruitsnacks had walked into my room.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I looked back to my laptop to see that both sims were now feeling flirty. I queued up a few more romance options and let the game play again. "What are you doing?" "Just playing Sims 4." My eyes widened as I realised both sims were now walking into a bedroom to woohoo.

"Oh shit..." I whispered under my breath. "What? What's wrong?" Gaege looked over my shoulder and I just covered my face in embarrassment. "Y/N...is that me?" I couldn't even form words, let alone a sentence, so I just shyly nodded. "Y/N, look at me...it's okay..." "It's not okay, Gaege! How is it okay?!" "Because I like you too..." I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my damn head.

"Excuse me?" I paused my game. "You heard me right. I've seen the way you look at me with those beautiful E/C eyes. The way you bite your lip whenever I make some kind of dirty joke. You wish that was you, don't you?" I was too stunned to speak. "And besides, why make us and sims and get them to fuck when you could have the real thing right here?" "I- I don't know what to say." "I'll let you think about it." Gaege patted my head before leaving my room. I just sat there in stunned silence.

After saving and exiting my game, I went to Gaege's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" I slowly opened it and saw him sitting on his bed. I closed the door behind me and "Gaege...um, I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I-" "Y/N." I blushed a little as he placed a finger on my lips. "Like I said, it's okay. I like you too." I sat there for a moment, just taking in what he said.

"You don't think it's weird that I made a replica of our house in a video game and I made us, you know, fuck?" "A little bit, but I'm not that bothered by it." That made me feel a bit better. And now there was an awkward silence. "Um, Gaege?" "Yeah?" "What are we?" "If you want to be in a relationship with me, that's fine, if you don't, that's also fine, I won't pressure you." I took a deep breath before answering.

"I want to be in a relationship with you, I really do. But I don't think I'm quite ready yet...sorry...." I sighed. "Hey. It's okay. Like I said, I won't pressure you into it. I'll wait right here for you once you're ready, okay?" "Thank you, Gaege..." "You're welcome." I froze up as he hugged me. I hugged him back before getting off his bed to leave. "Hey, Y/N?" I turned around and saw him get up and walk towards me. Then he kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight...I love you..." I stood there in shock. "I love you too..." I stood up on my toes to kiss his cheek before I left his room, closing the door behind me.