booktok

(a/n: hello my loves!! I hope you're doing well. this one shot is inspired by booktok, specifically the leaning against the doorframe trend. if anyone is on booktok, you'll probably know what I'm talking about. also, light teasing warning. if you're uncomfortable with that, skip ahead or go read something else. anyways, enjoy!!)

Gaege's POV

"GAEGE! GAEGE!" I heard my girlfriend screaming my name as she ran into my office, almost tripping over Momo. "What?! What is it?!" I giggled as she jumped up and down. "Can you come with me for a second?" "Okay!" I followed Y/N as she took me downstairs, where I saw her phone set up on the kitchen counter.

"Will you do this thing for TikTok with me? You don't have to if you don't want to! Or you don't have to do it right now, we could do it some other time!" "Um, can we do it some other time, I'm about to start recording for The Boys Extra." "That's okay!" I blushed as she kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you after you're done recording! I love you!" "I love you too!" I went upstairs and back into my office. "I'm back, boys!"

SHORT TIMESKIP (Y/N's POV)

As I was watching *insert TV show here* I heard footsteps, making me turn down the volume. I watched as Gaege came downstairs.

"I'm done recording now, babe! What did you need me for?" I immediately turned the TV off and lead him into the kitchen, where my phone was still set up. I hit the record button and walked back over to him.

"So you know I read those books?" "Yeah..." "And you know how they write the guy leaning against the doorframe with one hand resting on it? Could you try that for me?" "Sure!" "Oh, it also has to be sexy." "Okay, I got this..." I held my breath as Gaege placed one hand above my head and gently grabbed my chin with the other, leaning against the doorframe. I just stared at him in shock as he walked away, laughing.

"I- I-" I ended the recording and walked up to him. "Gaege!" "What?" "You- You're a natural!" I looked up at him. "I did what you asked me to do." "Fair."

A FEW DAYS LATER...

I was scrolling through TikTok when I saw that my video I had recorded with Gaege had basically gone viral. There were millions of likes, thousands of comments. I honestly couldn't believe it. But there was one comment in particular that stood out to me.

user1: you and Juicy should react to NASTY by Russ

I set up my phone as Gaege walked in. "What are you doing?" "Someone on TikTok said we should react to this song. Um, NASTY by Russ." "Oh, okay." He sat down next to me as I hit the record button. A few seconds later, Gaege and I just stared at each other wide eyed.

"Well then..." "I know what we can use that for." "GAEGE!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: I'm sorry, but that damn song has me in a fucking chokehold)