Pretty Girl

(a/n: just something wholesome because I felt nice :) enjoy!! oh, and H/C - hair colour, H/L - hair length)

Y/N's POV

I was out having dinner with the boys and Gabby. Then I heard the door of the restaurant we were in. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. She had H/L H/C hair and the prettiest E/C eyes.

"Juicy? You good?" I felt Mully kick my leg under the table. "Uh, I'll be back in a minute..." I got up and walked over to where the girl was sitting. "Hey, excuse me? Is this seat taken?" I gently tapped her shoulder. "Oh! No, it isn't." I sat across from her. "I just wanted to say you are really pretty..." "Oh, thank you..." I saw a blush creep onto her face.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I forgot to get your name..." "It's fine, don't worry about it. It's Y/N..." "Y/N..." I took her hand in mine. "And your name is?" "Um, it's Gaege but my friends call me Juicy..." I looked over and saw the rest of the boys and Gabby staring at me. "Sorry, Y/N, I have to go, I think my friends need me..." I got up and walked back over.

"What?" "You like her, don't you?" I punched Josh's arm. "Shut up! I just think she's a nice person!" "Who should be your girlfriend!" I looked over at Y/N and she was staring at me. "Oh god..." I covered my face. Gabby looked over her shoulder at Y/N and then looked back at me.

"Fuck..." I sighed. "One minute..." "Wait, Gabby where are you going?!" I watched as she walked over to Y/N's table. "I'm not looking..." I hid my face in my hands. A few minutes later, I looked up to see Gabby walking back over with something in her hand. "Look what I got for you." She placed a piece of paper in front of me. It was Y/N's number. I took a deep breath and got up and walked over to Y/N's table.

"Oh! It's you again!" "Yeah. Uh, listen, Y/N, I think you're a really pretty girl and...well, I was wondering if I could take you out sometime..." She shyly nodded. "Is that a-" "Yes, Gaege." "Holy shit, um, I-I wasn't-" She took her hand in mine. "Um, Gaege, it was really nice to meet you, but I have to go..." "Do you want me to take you back home since it's late and I don't want anything to happen to you..." "That'd be nice..." I sent a text to Mully saying that I'd be taking Y/N home before we both got up and left the restaurant. After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at Y/N's house.

"Thanks for walking me back, Gaege..." "Don't worry about it, Y/N. Um, what time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" "Four?" "Yeah, that's fine. Shit, I don't have your number." "One minute..." I watched as Y/N pulled a pen out of her bag and wrote it down on my hand. "Now you have it!" "Thanks." "No problem. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Gaege..." I blushed hard as she kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, ba- er, Y/N..." "Hope she didn't hear that..." I thought to myself as I started walking back home.

(a/n: will definitely make a part 2 to this one)